Damn Posty Didnt Knock On The Door!!!

Steve-O

Instead of knocking on the door to indicate he was there, he let the dog bark.. I thought it was just another dog going by making him bark because that what he usually does. Next thing I know is theres a "Sorry, You Were Out" card on the floor!!!! If he knocked I would have answered as I was up at 8:30am and this was at 8:50am!!!!

They are absolute bastards for that. I heard the letterbox go on Friday and it was a "Sorry you were out notice". If I can hear the letterbox going when he put a piece of card through I think I would have heard him knock. Git.

Delivery blokes are just as bad. Parcelforce show up, ring the bell, and are back in their van pulling away before I have the door open!

'People' the official weakest link in purchasing online...

J(ohn)

consider yourself lucky

whilst I was waiting for my NeoGeo they didnt post the little thing until 4 days after they tried to deliver it, and they posted the the notice on a saturday.

OUR SORTING OFFICE IS CLOSED ON SATURDAY

so i didnt pick it up till monday

luckily the sorting office is over the road from college si I can pick things up no problemo

Postal services are all bullshit. Generally you have to be in one place between 9am and 5pm to get your package, when couriers are involved. University post helps a LOT because they usually collect it all for you then you just come over and pick it up when you want.

ups is no better... I was up at 7:00 for my gp32 and by 11am I was worried... so I checked the tracking and they had put an attempted delivery on it at 8:20am...

There is no way someone was here with out me know as I was watching the window like a hawk and I have 4 dogs in the house who raise bloody hell if a post man even looks at my house.

I had to go pick it up at their sorting warehouse myself.

they just leave the packages on my door step or my back porch

good thing I got the retards on my street that like to go through things and take them (good thing they haven't taken anything that came in the mail yet mainly through the trash)

sometimes the posties leave parcels on our front door step or hanging off the Door handle!!!... one day I got home from school and a parcel had been sitting on the Front Door step for about 6 hours!!!... (My Mum and Dad were at work all day and I was at school)

well i was at my dads this morning and noticed that gbax shipped my brothers DS yesterday so it should of been delivered today but there was no "you wern't there so we are going to do what we always do, stab the pen in the package while we write something on it and smash it up at the sorting office" card and it may be delivered tomorrow but i personally think they tried to deliver and the bloke just says to himself "well i use my back pack for carrying fragile parcels and don't bring those cards" and just decided that in a year or two we'd find it. Well if it doesn't come tomorow im claiming the full £250 insurance for that DS.

Edit: goity now i only have to shout on private roads getting deliverys. I need a private road to live on. Are you rich goity? can i have more money off you? anyway if i was on a private road i could retire my rifle. Shame its illegal for me to threaten the postie with it even though its unloaded. "give me my fucking parcel or prepare to die" the postie would probably choose option two anyway.

you wont get £250 back... I dont think the Insurance thing actually works :p... I got a £100 item posted to me, it was damaged but had advanced insurance upto £100, we claimed for the money back and they said something like "Sorry, we cannot give you the money back"... WTF, I paid for the Extra Insurance which was put on!!! luckilly the ebay guy gave me half the money back.

By the above comments glad i've got the bonus of living next door to the sorting office :p Just have top pop round before or after work, as im always at home when they deliver :)

Back