The Sun - Animal Cruity Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekylad

Still Fresh
Today I have seen some very disturbing images & storys in the SUN paper of disgusting animal cruity that is beyound anything I have ever seen,

Please help put a STOP to this cruity by signing the SUN's Campaign, It only takes 2 minutes to sign & the SUN have said ALL signed forms will be handed into the goverment to get the laws changed to help combat this cruity,

Please click the link below to sign the campaign & help make a difference, It only takes two minutes,

PLEASE NOTE, some scenes on the SUN's campaign page may contain disturbing images but remember by signing the form this WILL help stop this cruity, I advise under 16's not to view the pages or read the paper,

Do your bit now,

Click below

http://www.thesun.co.uk

From the Sun Website:

End the cruelty
IT’S time Britain took a stand against animal cruelty. And The Sun is proud to lead the way.

Our picture this week of a pet dalmatian hanged from a tree by thugs had many readers in tears.

They didn’t blame us for printing it — we were asked to by the RSPCA.

No, people wept out of frustration that there are some very sick brutes in our society who think it is funny to treat animals with barbarity.

Today The Sun says to every reader: Don’t just get mad. Do something about it.

The law on animal cruelty is woefully soft. It hasn’t been changed in almost a century.

We need a new law, immediately, to make thugs think twice.

The Sun on behalf of the whole animal-loving nation demands that the RSPCA’s new Animal Welfare Bill is rushed through the Commons.

The Bill would see the maximum jail term for animal abuse doubled to a year and the maximum fine increased from £5,000 to £20,000.

The Sun also wants a complete lifetime ban on keeping animals imposed on everyone convicted under the new law.

It is ridiculous that all we have to confront sadists is a law dating back to before the First World War.

As RSPCA director of animal welfare John Rolls says: “If you have someone hanging a dog in this vile way, then you need a deterrent in place to make sure it never happens again.”

If you agree with The Sun and the RSPCA that animals must be better protected, fill in the petition today and send it off to us.

Get your family to send one, too. And your friends.

Together, we can make the world a better place for our wonderful animal friends.

That's true. While I don't agree with animal cruelty, you seriously think anyone would listen to the sun: the newspaper for chavs and lowlifes?

I havent signed it BUT I am against animal crulety and that, and erm I pay lots of money towards the charity that comes to Hull city center every once in a while.

craigix posted on Oct 13 2005 at 06:28 PM said:
I eat animals which have been BUTCHERED so I guess I can't sign it?

This wasn't a post to take the piss out of, Think of all these helpless animals that are being killed, How would you act if it wasn't an animal but a human, your son, or brother/sister???, Animals have everyright to be here like we do so when people doe's this to them I find it dusgusting, If I EVER saw anyone doing that to an animal I would personally rip thier heads off, People like that should be shot or fed to lions or have done to them EXACTLY what they did to the helpless animal/pet,

Seriously, Anyone that done that that I knew I would MAKE them pay

Last edited by a moderator:
However bad conditions are when an animal is killed for food, it still has a purpose. This is just sickening.

The hanging Dalmation one makes me the most angry. How could anyone hurt something so lovely? All dogs want is feeding, toys and affection.

My God some idiotic posts. What the hell has being not a veggie got anything to do with butchery like this. And the Sun, for all its many faults is the most read paper in britain, and i believe in Europe also.

If anyone harmed my Dog, I would try to kill them. I love her almost as much as I love my daughter (and that's a lot!!!!). If they killed daughter, they would get 15 years (not enough), if they killed dog, they would only get a year! Sure, I would recover from the death of a pet etc.

There is an element of thugery in Britain that is truly destroying the country. I left the place partly because we suffered where we lived through the thoughtless lignorance of chavs and low life. The real problem is that the populace at large, and our political masters are becoming blase about it. I promise you, recently on 5live there was a story about animal cruelty, and the presenter was asking questions about how we can HELP the people doing the crimes to become better people!!!!

So sign the bloody petition, and stop being so blase!

And yes, I eat meat. I grew up in a country village. And the person that knew more about nature, cared more about animals and the balance of life was a gamekeeper.

Fucking city dwellers!!!!!

lubidog posted on Oct 13 2005 at 08:23 PM said:
And the Sun, for all its many faults is the most read paper in britain, and i believe in Europe also.
Just shows how much the country's going to the dogs....(no pun intended)

PinkSpider posted on Oct 13 2005 at 07:42 PM said:
Why does an animal have to be treat like crap if its going to be used for food?

Did anyone say it did?

But why has that got anything to do with the topic?

geekylad posted on Oct 13 2005 at 06:42 PM said:
This wasn't a post to take the piss out of, Think of all these helpless animals that are being killed, How would you act if it wasn't an animal but a human, your son, or brother/sister???, Animals have everyright to be here like we do so when people doe's this to them I find it dusgusting, If I EVER saw anyone doing that to an animal I would personally rip thier heads off, People like that should be shot or fed to lions or have done to them EXACTLY what they did to the helpless animal/pet,

Seriously, Anyone that done that that I knew I would MAKE them pay
ANIMALS ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS HUMAN BEINGS. DO NOT EVEN IMPLY SUCH DANGEROUS RUBBISH.

PS: You'd kill humans if they hurt animals? Somebody really needs to get their priorities right.

Nope, animals are far more important than we are!

Seriously, if someone mindlessly and senselessly hurt a member of my family, yes-I would get with the mob mentality and hurt them. Why should my dog be considered less important to me by you?

And by your post, you implie that animals have no importance, and that to harm them senselessly for a laugh is not important. You can't really mean that!

But why is anyone here defending people hurting creatures that cannot defend themsleves? WHy has this even come up? Can anyone here say that this isn't a serious issue? That it doesn't matter if a bunch of lads want to string up a pet and burn them just for a laugh? So why all these posts?

If I damaged your precious pcs, psps, then jeez there would be agro!!!

But tell me, why all the anti animal posts???

I agree that animals should not be hurt for fun, unless of course they are pregnant chavettes. However The Sun is a paper that tarts things up into major catastrophes instead of mild problems. Besides, if you were an animal killing nut, would changing the prison sentence from 1/2 a year to 1 year really be that much more daunting?

lubidog posted on Oct 13 2005 at 10:01 PM said:
But tell me, why all the anti animal posts???
PETA-backslash.

I cannot take tabloids seriously. And this campaign is out of my juristiction.

Some of these posts are shocking, Seems like some of you seem to agree with it, SHAME ON YOU :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back