The Random Thoughts Thread

Cheese filled Pinapples !

I hope my Pandora comes today !!

Crosses fingers

I think seeing as it's exactly one year now my bruised toenail should hurry up and fall off already

Anyone know if the commodore Amiga is backwards compatible with any other commodore computers ? Or phiriphals ? Yes I know i spelled it wrong

Anyone know if the commodore Amiga is backwards compatible with any other commodore computers ? Or phiriphals ? Yes I know i spelled it wrong
It's joystick port is compatible with the standard db9 digital sticks of the time (C64, etc). Otherwise, no. Very different system than any previous commodore computer.

blue pancakes fry repeatedly on the orange roof of a sickly dog's house in the full moon's light every other Tuesday on the vulcan's secondary calender for the migration of interstellar tree frogs

What train to take to gamescom tomorrow... Being in a small village sucks sometimes.

It's joystick port is compatible with the standard db9 digital sticks of the time (C64, etc). Otherwise, no. Very different system than any previous commodore computer.
oh to bad what about the CDTV or the cd32 ? @ mcobit at least you live close enough to go you're so lucky ... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back