The Rabbit Joint

Jourdy288 said:
DCGM, what idiot does drugs? Honestly, weed is for idiots incapable of dealing with life... or anything else, in general.

And leave naw(mcx) alone.

Lastly, stop being a troll. Or I'll be forced to slay you.
Shut the fuck up.

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine. Just don't come crying to me when you're brains are fried.

Oh, and did I mention this?

gynecoma.jpg

Yes, it does that.

Either a) Jourdy is an ingenious troll set out to become master of all trolls or B) Jourdy is much less capable of rational thought than I previously believed.

I'm not even going to respond to his "facts" about your brain being fried or the thing about growing tits. Even Ms. Tiffany Dykenstein wouldn't go so far as to actually believe any of that.

Firstly, I'm no troll, I'm the trollslayer. Get it straight.
Second, these things are all true, except for the, erm, 'growing' problem, I've seen people lose intellectual capacity firsthand from marijuana. So while I'm pretty sure "Reefer Madness" was a whole bunch of propaganda, getting dumber is the truth. Face it.

Jourdy288 said:
I've seen people lose intellectual capacity firsthand from marijuana.
Oh sorry I forgot that you are the 15 year old with a PhD in [ spam word ].

If you really believe that it "fries" your brain, please prove it (without linking to a DARE website or one of their affiliates).

Edit: How kind of them to use the word medi.cine as a spam word. Did they not stop to consider that maybe I wanted free Kenyan anti-depressants? I think not.

Shush children. This place is getting more and more annoying by the day, and none of you are helping. Methinks the Discussion Cube must be born again, like a phoenix.

Marijuana use doesn't fry your brain. Even studies out to show it causes long-term psychosis are INCONCLUSIVE and poorly funded.

If you're high all the time, you act as such. As with ANYTHING, you should be responsible.

By the way kiddo, alcohol is a hell of a lot worse than pot will ever be. So I expect your goody ass to never have a drink in your life. Hah, like that will happen.

weed smells funny.

and makes people think elephants are vegetables.

"what's your favorite vegetable, Chris?"
"an elephant"
"uh. ok"

True story, actually.

(he then went on to get expelled from oxford uni for having weed, pretty sad)

I've smoked weed for years and the only down side is that you are quite happy sitting around doing nothing, I didn't grow a set of tit's :(

deise said:
I've smoked weed for years and the only down side is that you are quite happy sitting around doing nothing, I didn't grow a set of tit's :(

You got ripped off, man.
I'm already happy sitting around doing nothing, but I'm doing it alone. I think if I was smoking weed alone, it would just be more pathetic.

That's a bit harsh, who said I was smoking alone have you got some camera on me. Smokers smoke in a group, we all sit around doing nothing watching shit on tv and playing games, we have no life :)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I only come back to complain how nail polish-wearing faggots like naw(HIV) ruined such a great place to chill and shoot the breeze.

And seriously, what retard says weed is a lame drug? Never a documented death, can't overdose, no hangover, gives you an amazing night sleep, makes shit funnier, makes sex and masturbation better, and is used medicinally to treat pain and alleviate nausea.

Sounds like you're just one of those queers that claim they're "high off life" because you tried smoking once and burned your thumb trying to light the bowl and got made fun of.
No, I'm saying it's boring. If i thought drugs were evil or something, I would say "drugs are lame" not "weed is a lame drug"

(naw)mcx said:
weed smells funny.

and makes people think elephants are vegetables.

"what's your favorite vegetable, Chris?"
"an elephant"
"uh. ok"

True story, actually.

(he then went on to get expelled from oxford uni for having weed, pretty sad)

hilarious stoner story xD

Jourdy288 said:
DCGM, what idiot does drugs? Honestly, weed is for idiots incapable of dealing with life... or anything else, in general.

And leave naw(mcx) alone.

Lastly, stop being a troll. Or I'll be forced to slay you.

ahha yeah I forgot the government was a reliable, impartial source for scientific studies
and i mean weed is only people for looking for an escape or a cure for b oredom but things like the pandora aren't eXDee
glad you're standing up for your good ol pal naw(mcx), though, trying to get a reacharound next time he sticks it in you?

lulzfish said:
I know, that's why I can't smoke, because I don't have any friends who do, and it would be weird to do it alone. Like masturbating. But with smoke.
I assume this is you earthling attempt at humor? Foolish human.

I've smoked alone, it's fine and quite nice. I don't want to smoke with others if I just get done taking three midterms after have been up the past two nights. Sometimes a bowl and a bath is a great feeling.

If im looking for more fun, smoking with a couple of people (not a huge group) is where it's at.

As for it being "boring", yeah maybe if you're looking to trip balls and see shit. Unfortunately, the more "exciting" drugs are quite dangerous and can lead to bad things, if not death.

As for all stoners not having a life, that's total bull. I have a life but sometimes a bowl at the end of a day while watching some comedies is perfect.

edit: why is it OK to smoke a cig alone but not marijuana? The goal is the same; to relax/enjoy. Nonsense.

I was only trying to humor luzfish on his strange reply that's all. Everybody's different when I smoke I can't be bothered to do anything but smoke more, but my smoking friends can thats all I meant no harm done :)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
As for it being "boring", yeah maybe if you're looking to trip balls and see shit. Unfortunately, the more "exciting" drugs are quite dangerous and can lead to bad things, if not death.
For quite a few of them, it's no worse than weed (mushrooms, salvia, dmt) or nearly impossible to overdose on unless you're fabulously rich and purposely set out to kill yourself (LSD)
I guess I was a bit hasty in calling weed a 'lame drug', it's just not for me
lulzfish said:
I know, that's why I can't smoke, because I don't have any friends who do, and it would be weird to do it alone. Like masturbating. But with smoke.
You find masturbation weird or uncomfortable? You must have led a very conservative, sheltered life.

PoisonedV said:
For quite a few of them, it's no worse than weed (mushrooms, salvia, dmt) or nearly impossible to overdose on unless you're fabulously rich and purposely set out to kill yourself (LSD)
I guess I was a bit hasty in calling weed a 'lame drug', it's just not for me
Get your facts straight, LSD wouldn't kill you either (so long as you don't do something stupid while you're high). Availability's a big factor for me though as I seem to be unable to find any of these locally.

Spoiler, what I think an LSD trip may look like.

Back