The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Untitled-1copy-1.jpg
:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched Happy Feet! What a great film! Beautiful artwork and a nice story! My 2 year old loved it too!

Really, these animation films are getting better and better!

What the fuck?

For some reason, I circumvent the fucking swear filter.

I'm not doing any of that nickspoon crap, either... :blink:

Well, fuck :D :D :D :D

... my speech crutch is back! Oh how I missed you, oh word-for-all-occasions-and-situations, or as SpongeBob would say; "Sentence Enhancer" :p

fuck is such a versatile term. I mean, you can conceivably fit 6+ fucks in a single sentence without overdoing it.

Example:

"I've really fucking had it with this fucking fucked up fucker and his fucked up fucking antics."

Gotta love it!

fuck is such a versatile term. I mean, you can conceivably fit 6+ fucks in a single sentence without overdoing it.

Example:

"I've really fucking had it with this fucking fucked up fucker and his fucked up fucking antics."

Gotta love it!
You should have a conversation with my brother. A lot of the time, his sentences don't even consist of words, just variants of "fuck" with differences in tone and inflection. It's almost like a dog barking, but with swears.

Ravnos said:

Example:

Gotta love it!
You should have a conversation with my brother. A lot of the time, his sentences don't even consist of words, just variants of "fuck" with differences in tone and inflection. It's almost like a dog barking, but with swears.

I get along well with people like me :p

I'm thinking maybe one day when the earth is wiped out and I'm one of a couple survivors (as I would be because I'm just superior in every way), I could re-populate and teach my many children the versatility of the fuck word. Imagine, a world full of fuckers....

....wait a second, that isnt original! :p

sam fisher said:
purple_goat said:
FUCK YES!! no more swear filter!
(why was it there any way :huh: )
No, look what you've fucking done you fucker. You've fucking ruined it now, just fuck off.

fucking quoted for support in numbers

How the fuck did P_G ruin "it" ... whatever the fuck "it" is ... :blink:

kknd_cf said:
so all is the same sam is a worthless troll who uses wikipedia to boost his e-ego
Oh snap! :eek:
... and according to the legend himself, the term is called "E-Penis"
... and what happened to your Mod status? :blink:

Back