The Rabbit Joint

...you must have been in a cryogenic chamber :blink:

He was demodded following the events in the gp32x slipzone where he unbanned klown after warmfluffy suspended his account indefinitely. This of course directly contributed to the demodding of rico, months later, and ultimately the fall of off topic as we knew it.

A terrible cycle :(

daclassicgamingmaster said:
This of course directly contributed to the demodding of rico, months later, and ultimately the fall of off topic as we knew it.

Holy shit, I didn't know Rico was de-modded :blink:

that's bullshit...

on a much lighter, street-fighter oriented note: sorry kid

Last edited by a moderator:
kknd_cf said:
so all is the same sam is a worthless troll who uses wikipedia to boost his e-ego
I've never actually done that you know, i'm just not thick like you. I'm sorry that if i'm so smart in comparison that I seem like an encyclopedia to you then I cant help that :rolleyes:

He was demodded following the events in the gp32x slipzone where he unbanned klown after warmfluffy suspended his account indefinitely. This of course directly contributed to the demodding of rico, months later, and ultimately the fall of off topic as we knew it.

Thats some Chaos Theory for you!

triksR4rabits said:
This of course directly contributed to the demodding of rico, months later, and ultimately the fall of off topic as we knew it.

Holy shit, I didn't know Rico was de-modded :blink:

that's bullshit...

on a much lighter, street-fighter oriented note: sorry kid

best 25 seconds of my day :)
thanks

sam fisher said:
kknd_cf said:
so all is the same sam is a worthless troll who uses wikipedia to boost his e-ego
I've never actually done that you know, i'm just not thick like you. I'm sorry that if i'm so smart in comparison that I seem like an encyclopedia to you then I cant help that :rolleyes:

Thats some Chaos Theory for you!

Hey Sam: STFU! You are pathetic! Now look that up on wikipedia and go suck it!

sam fisher said:

I remember how you failed your GCSEs miserably.

A lot of people don't bother trying and quite a few are able to wing it and get much higher grades than you did. You're not that intelligent boy-o.

~Return Of the King~ said:
A lot of people don't bother trying and quite a few are able to wing it and get much higher grades than you did. You're not that intelligent boy-o.
What did you get? Did you try?

i didnt even try to wing it ;)
I'm winging my way through AS right now.

Hopefully you will fail miserably and end up an empty shell of a human being. Unemployed, alone, living off job seekers allowance and crying yourself to sleep at night.

Hopefully you will fail miserably and end up an empty shell of a human being. Unemployed, alone, living off job seekers allowance and crying yourself to sleep at night.
nice.....

Fancy answering my question?

i just bought a fleshlight and tried it.
simply put, it's awesome and very close to genuine pussy. Great for those nights alone with the computer, hehe

NICE!!!....... :p

tim0391 said:
simply put, it's awesome and very close to genuine pussy. Great for those nights alone with the computer, hehe

NICE!!!....... :p

Thanks for that image, now I won't be able to consume food for several days without being violently sick.

Orkie said:
Fancy answering my question?

Sorry I didn't bother reading your posts.I can't remember the specifics but it goes something like this: I did 12 of them and I got a few A*s and about 8 As and the few left over were Bs. I don't think I ever tried that hard, and it's a lot better than our little self proclaimed smartyman Sam got.

DCGM... What the hell has happened to you man :(

DCGM... What the hell has happened to you man :(

Come on, we're all guys here. Mostly normal guys, I hope. And we all know the vast majority of normal guys like putting their dicks in something pleasing. We can't have pussy every day, after all (sadly).

Don't try to act superior, you know you'd love a fleshlight of your own.

Back