The Rabbit Joint

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in UK watch the latest ep of 24?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, when it came down to it, he wasn't a bad dude, but the constant chatbox spamming hurt my eyes.

I know he's pretty upset as was I. I liked this community very much and so Hando and the mods gave me another chance. So I dont want to push any buttons here or anything. I just know shikaku is really sad that he's no longer around here. He wasn't told specifically what he had done wrong the first time around, just the comment he made that got him banned until after Xmas.

In any event I'm sure he'd like to apologise for his actions. It's just that he cant contact anyone. I spoke with evildragon and he helped with suggesgtions and emails to use, so thanks to him I was able to successfully send an email to Hando.

If anyone knows any way I can contact him please PM me and maybe we can persuade the staff to let him back too.

Petition?

Anyhoo, I picked up my old battered Jazz jackrabbit 2 disk earlier, which never seemed to install the program anymore, but I tested it, just to see, and it worked! Seriously, this game kicks ass, and the music is some of the best i've ever heard in a video game before, brought tears of nostalga to my eyes.

I have no problem with Shikaku, but i do remember that between him and Klown, they managed to ruin any chances of semi-mature off-topic discussion on here.

One trolling, and one "penising" in every single thread got rather tiresome after a while.

Bring him back if he promises never to utter the P-word again.

Wouldn't mind seeing Shikaku (and Klown for that matter) back. Shikaku was helpfull for the community, it's just that his constant 4chan picture spamming, or the fights with azalin and loubear ruined the discussion topics, but as has been said, both azalin and loubear are gone anyway.

Back