The Rabbit Joint

and you nobbers wonder why these types of theads get closed...........

Seriously. What's with the personal attacks? And I don't call you Peter on this forum, so don't use my name. I don't know why you're feeling the need to do that.

You're obviously getting very defensive, which is sad. Let's move on so this doesn't get closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for my new Gundam Model kit to come. It's molded in 8 colors. EIGHT!

lmao

In other news, I was searching on ebay for Fight Night Round 3 for PS3. I just wanted a good price, and knew i'd be able to get a new sealed copy for 45 bucks or less. So I found a few BINs, but they were taken within the day. Apparently 43 dollars is great for a sealed copy.

So I waited to bid on an auction, but let it go when the price reached 46 dollars +6 in shipping. I then was kinda sad, but decided to check ebay BIN auctions really quick. What did I find? A used copy for a mere $19.99. The guy had great feedback and the auction is for the game, case, manuals, etc, all only slightly used. The auction was only listed for an hour before I was lucky enough to have spotted it!

26.99 for a used FNR3 copy. Amazing!! <3 ebay :lol:

It's a cool game ... I made my fighter look almost exactly like me. Once I get a nice HD TV I'll be able to see more detail, and thus re-work my avatar to be more exact.

.. but of course, this is all filler until Oblivion arrives.

Seriously. What's with the personal attacks? And I don't call you Peter on this forum, so don't use my name. I don't know why you're feeling the need to do that.

You're obviously getting very defensive, which is sad. Let's move on so this doesn't get closed.
Fine, so this doesn't get closed I'll drop it. For the record, I accidentally interchange peoples Handles and real names all the time :S

It's a cool game ... I made my fighter look almost exactly like me. Once I get a nice HD TV I'll be able to see more detail, and thus re-work my avatar to be more exact.

.. but of course, this is all filler until Oblivion arrives.
Definitely. I tried playing it on my laptop but as suspected, it wouldn't run. I was pretty pissed but this is so much better. Can't wait.

I've had a copy of Oblivion since it came out and still haven't gotten around to installing it :eek:

you should install it dont listen to sam the world has jaded him last year..

if you have the pc version there is that crazy mod... which i want.

Faggotry isn't even a word. I would expect better from you Sam.

I've got me a DVR for the TV. It is incredibly handy, if a little slow.

I think the capacitors on the motherboard in my main workstaton are going bad, I'm getting abnormally high CPU temperatures (~42 degrees celcius idle when it's usually 32, and yep, the cooling works properly) and random freezes. Bleh.

I think the capacitors on the motherboard in my main workstaton are going bad, I'm getting abnormally high CPU temperatures (~42 degrees celcius idle when it's usually 32, and yep, the cooling works properly) and random freezes. Bleh.

Heh .. overheating causes freezing.
</ :lol: >

What have capacitors got to do with you getting high temperatures?

Back