The Rabbit Joint

lol... okay, that didn't make any sense. Cool nonetheless. Monkeys rule! I am gonna have a monkey later on in my life. He will be my personal assistant and secretary. I will have him throw poopoo at people like who annoy me. which would be pretty much everyone.

lies
home-remedies-for-cats-5.jpg

Shifty said:
We are the only animals that drink milk from another animal!!! :eek:
RETARD ALERT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah... Now that I've got a Wii there are so many games that I want to get for it, but I can't afford them all. I've not felt the need to buy games like this since the N64 :eek:

Also, I'm not getting my Wii chipped. The R4 has ruined my DS experience. <_<

Javacat said:
Gah... Now that I've got a Wii there are so many games that I want to get for it, but I can't afford them all. I've not felt the need to buy games like this since the N64 :eek:
Also, I'm not getting my Wii chipped. The R4 has ruined my DS experience. <_<

Dont waste your money, the majority of wii games look good, but are actually shit. There are a few that are really good. Anyways I can try them all for free, complements of my job :p

Interestingly from experience the best wii games are the ones that look shit, like Harry Potter and Sonic. Almost every 1st party game I've played has been rubbish, but hopefully this will change when we get Metroid and Mario.

Shifty said:
sorry about my comment
Cats are presented cow milk from their human owners. I dont think bobcats and other wild animals of the like would bother drinking it if it were in a bowl in front of them.

We're the only creatures that go out of our way to drink another animal's milk.

Bah... already finished Zelda. Now I need more gamez.
I'm thinking I need to pick up:
  • Excite Truck
  • Mario Strikers Charged
I'm considering:
  • Trauma Center
  • Super Paper Mario
  • WarioWare: Smooth Moves
  • Metal Slug Anthology
  • Sonic and the Secret Rings
When they are released I might get:
  • Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
  • Dewys Adventure
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Tony Hawk Proving Ground
  • Link's Crossbow Training

I'm after some crappy 3D platformers and needing some multiplayer action :p

Is that so? I'll bear that in mind.

If you do that, you might be hit with a waterfall though, if you get what I mean.

Back