The Rabbit Joint

Crunchwrap said:
Playing through Final Fantasy XIII. Besides all the weird pedophile innuendo, linear progression, and lack of cities/towns it's pretty good.
pedo-whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Haven't played it yet. What exactly do you mean? Is it just the japanese prettyboy style? Cause that is annoying as hell and lately makes me want to puke if I have to play another jrpg where it turns out that the evil genius (surprise surprise) is an androgynous looking teenage boy wizard with a creepy voice leaving me confused and pissed off.

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx said:
Crunchwrap said:
Playing through Final Fantasy XIII. Besides all the weird pedophile innuendo, linear progression, and lack of cities/towns it's pretty good.
pedo-whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Haven't played it yet. What exactly do you mean? Is it just the japanese prettyboy style? Cause that is annoying as hell and lately makes me want to puke if I have to play another jrpg where it turns out that the evil genius (surprise surprise) is an androgynous looking teenage boy wizard with a creepy voice leaving me confused and pissed off.
There's a scene where Vanille (the young 14ish year old girl) is bending over while trying to climb up some rocks, and Sazh (40-something year old guy) looks up at her and has a look of surprise on his face then a Chocobo flies in front of his face and censors her out by blocking his vision. Also, Vanille is dressed in a typical Square Enix fashion (skimpy ultra-revealing clothing).

Is my mind playing tricks on me or did torpor used to go on about how he was going to make his own linux distro for the Pandora as soon as he got his (and a couple of weeks before he got his), along with setting up a dedicated repository?

Don't really care, but just wondering :p

And is anyone else amused by his and Exophase's lil squabbles :D

I didn'ẗ pay attention to it (because I don't read pandora sections) before the latest off-topic bit. But accusing exophase of 'not coding' is sort of stupid, even if he'd only done temper and nothing else, he would have coded enough. And I enjoy his technical explanations. Basically I dislike the 'less talk, more action' opinion. Talk is actually useful.

I really wish that they'd remake FFIII (from the NES) for the Xbox 360. It's just so right.

quote said:
Did Apple just kill the Clickwheel / original iPod design?

Edit: No.
But they did just not update the iPod classic design even though they promised "all new iPods this year for every single model of iPods".

I want the iPod Nano so I can wear it like a watch.

Has anyone else played around with Ping in the new iTunes? Pretty cool, will be keeping an eye on it.

quote said:
Oooh is it up now? It wasn't available last night. I'll download and give it a whirl.

Yeah it was released at around half 3 if memory serves. I'm a bit of an insomniac if you hadn't noticed - after two am, I generally just sit up refreshing whatever tabs I have open.

Kay Ping is pretty cool. But looking at Muse's profile, for example, it looks like it's just pulling tweets and facebook posts. I wonder how many artists will actually use Ping itself.

quote said:
Kay Ping is pretty cool. But looking at Muse's profile, for example, it looks like it's just pulling tweets and facebook posts. I wonder how many artists will actually use Ping itself.

No idea. Chris Martin?

He's not on there :(.
And why, pray tell, is Ping 'recommending' that I follow Gaga and Katy Perry? I don't own any of their songs.

IT KNOWS WHO I HAVE SEX WITH <_<

I'm finally playing SMG2. I got a VGA cable to hook my Wii up to my monitor. After that I'll go for the New SMB, then Metroid other M.

quote said:
IT KNOWS WHO I HAVE SEX WITH <_<

I'm finally playing SMG2. I got a VGA cable to hook my Wii up to my monitor. After that I'll go for the New SMB, then Metroid other M.

I sold my Wii the other day. Most productive thing I've done with it in months.

Yes, I'm just remembering how shit they are.
Still, it's hacked, so I'm getting some fun out of tinkering around with homebrew and such.

Back