The Rabbit Joint

Kanye_Interrupts_by_NoBullet.png

quote said:
I saw that edit. You cheeky muffin, you.
Also, there is no topic above this one.

I found a better Kanye, what can I say?

I'm gonna go bump the happy birthday thread nao.

Last edited by a moderator:
SomeGuy99 said:
lulzfish said:
Ctrl + Escape - Opens KDE's System Activity thingy, does nothing in Windows

Weird. It works here in XP. It is kind of legacy though... maybe they took it out of later versions.
Works in Vista, too.
If you use OS X, CTRL-ALT-DEL is actually ALT-CTRL-ESC. In case you needed to know.
CMD-TAB switches between windows in OS X. ALT-TAB is Windows.

SomeGuy99 said:
My mate did a computer science degree. He can program.

And yet he didn't know that spacebar can scroll a webpage.

In my experience Computer Science isn't about memorising application specific keyboard short cuts. Infact more than half of it is not even to do with using an actual computer.

If you were to pick up any form of knowledge like this during a CS degree it would probably be abscure arguments you can pass to command line tools.

Peter R said:
SomeGuy99 said:
My mate did a computer science degree. He can program.

And yet he didn't know that spacebar can scroll a webpage.

In my experience Computer Science isn't about memorising application specific keyboard short cuts. Infact more than half of it is not even to do with using an actual computer.

If you were to pick up any form of knowledge like this during a CS degree it would probably be abscure arguments you can pass to command line tools.

This was exactly my point. Actually. :D

It was a comment in response to thingy saying 'These CAD guys are useless, I have to set up their desktops'.

These people are hardly n00bs either they use autocad all day everyday and usually want me to set up a macro or change some settings.

Back