The Rabbit Joint

"mari huana" is a dangerous and adicting drug .it kills brane cells and can give u cancer and it ruins your future. you cant be sucesful when you smoke and dont say obama cause he inhaled frequently. he is a rare case!!!!

aslo it is mind altering

Username said:
"mari huana" is a dangerous and adicting drug .it kills brane cells and can give u cancer and it ruins your future. you cant be sucesful when you smoke and dont say obama cause he inhaled frequently. he is a rare case!!!!

aslo it is mind altering

*slap*

Stop being silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
(naw)mcx posted on Apr 14 2009 at 07:45 PM said:
Username said:

aslo it is mind altering

*slap*

Stop being silly.

I'm not being silly and im trying real hard not to be obnoxious rite now and im not

I'm gonna request that this thread be closed to prevent further hemorrhaging at the hands of those too immature to use it properly. As topic creator I believe I have at least some authority to request such an act, and I hope it will be considered expeditiously.

If anyone wishes to create their own, I won't complain, but it's an embarassment for me to be associated with this one

Spurious conversation and debate. Not bitching and bollocks.

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 14 2009 at 08:50 PM said:
We need another discussion thread.

For the IQ challenged. And the high. And the trolls.

So the whole site, eh?

I'm only two of those. Well, one pretty soon.

Nova said:
I'm gonna request that this thread be closed to prevent further hemorrhaging at the hands of those too immature to use it properly. As topic creator I believe I have at least some authority to request such an act, and I hope it will be considered expeditiously.

If anyone wishes to create their own, I won't complain, but it's an embarassment for me to be associated with this one
They can put my name on the first post then, I have no shame.

But seriously, it has gotten a little ridiculous.

I'd love this thread to go back to its, and indeed the chatboxes roots. If you guys think you're up to that, then I'm happy. It's not twitter, you don't HAVE to post just because it's here. But I dunno, if you've got an interesting topic that doesn't really deserve it's own thread, here is the perfect place.

I guess that's kinda been forgotten of late.

Interesting topic that doesn't deserve a thread?
I've got one of those!

The Pandora needs a flight simulator, somebody help me write one.
Or really, write a demo that lets you fly around a sample map. We'll worry about details once we're too far in to change them.

lulzfish said:
I can't seem to find the ARM version of that.
And there's no way to re-use the engine for a combat game or anything.
Since google has been showing interest in start-up technology companies of late, you never know. :)

Still, I'm thinking more of a non-reality-based flight simulator rather than an virtual globe program that has a flight simulator viewing mode.

I mean, I was being at least one quarter serious.

Back