The Rabbit Joint

(naw)mcx posted on Mar 10 2009 at 03:56 PM said:
'PoisonedV' said:
nod32 to the bone
Common Sense, maaaanng.

have fun with your virus. obviously no one here is stupd enough to be downloading random exe files, but injection methods and browser vulnerabilities multiply as they get more complex, and the next time you visit attack site 97568 with your new firefox beta with 0day vulnerabilities youll be pretty much screwed

Last edited by a moderator:
'PoisonedV' said:
(naw)mcx posted on Mar 10 2009 at 03:56 PM said:
PoisonedV said:
nod32 to the bone
Common Sense, maaaanng.
have fun with your virus. obviously no one here is stupd enough to be downloading random exe files, but injection methods and browser vulnerabilities multiply as they get more complex, and the next time you visit attack site 97568 with your new firefox beta with 0day vulnerabilities youll be pretty much screwed

I keep a free trial of NOD32 handy. Not the best deference, but if I've fucked up, it gives me a chance. Every thing is backed up, so I'm quite safe, touchwood.

Allow me to be all snobbish now and say that seeing as I use Linux it is almost impossible for me to get viruses. I laugh at you from my imaginary free-software-based pedestal.

'nickspoon' said:
Allow me to be all snobbish now and say that seeing as I use Linux it is almost impossible for me to get viruses. I laugh at you from my imaginary free-software-based pedestal.
Hey, could you make a little picture in Photoshop CS4, telling us how you feel about Windows.

OH.
Wait.

(naw)mcx posted on Mar 11 2009 at 12:48 PM said:
'nickspoon' said:
Hey, could you make a little picture in Photoshop CS4, telling us how you feel about Windows.

OH.
Wait.

No, but I could make a little picture in Photoshop CS2 through wine, since it has the same base featureset as CS4 and things a professional graphic designer would notice or care about

'PoisonedV' said:
(naw)mcx posted on Mar 11 2009 at 12:48 PM said:
nickspoon said:
OH.
Wait.

No, but I could make a little picture in Photoshop CS2 through wine, since it has the same base featureset as CS4 and things a professional graphic designer would notice or care about

That's not the point, and I actually despise CS4, it's awful.

Lets go for, play a bit of Crysis in DX10.

Oh.

(inbeforeOMGCRYSISISSHIT!:!>!>!!!@!@1111)

Why would you want to do that? Not only is crisis, yes, a shitty game and a shitty posterchild of shitty windows fanboys, its also not an essential part of advanced computer usage, whereas almost everyone will want to use photoshop at some point, and avoid viruses.

'Orkie' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
almost everyone will want to use photoshop at some point
Umm... what?

Or some equivalent. What I mean is, a great deal of people who frequent these types of forums will at some point need something more advanced than paint or kolour paint

by the way, lulzfish, the only you could sink lower was to change your avatar to a youtube meme and then use 'accidentally the' in a post, and you did just that.

Screw Photoshop, I'm a programmer not an artist. If I need anything more special than coloured squares done the GIMP very much suffices.

Also, why would I want to play Crysis? It probably wouldn't even run well enough on my PC.

'nickspoon' said:
Screw Photoshop, I'm a programmer not an artist. If I need anything more special than coloured squares done the GIMP very much suffices.

Also, why would I want to play Crysis? It probably wouldn't even run well enough on my PC.
Well, you could play GTA4, or another delight. Or Super Microsoft Kart. Ha.

'Goity' said:
'nickspoon' said:

or you could play gta4 on the xbox 360, where it truly shines

'Goity' said:
'nickspoon' said:

OMG HALO 3. FAGLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

'PoisonedV' said:
or you could play gta4 on the xbox 360, where it truly shines
I don't think GTA4 shines on any platform. Well, perhaps just a feeble glimmer of specularity, but other than that...

I have two mobiles on me and they are both flat and my chargers are at home! Darn you cheapo nokia with your complete lack of USB port and you sexeh (brand new) HTC with your non standard mini USB port!!!

nvm.. I turned the USB cable around and pushed harder and it went in :p Charge away you sexy phone!

Back