The Rabbit Joint

...Now all i can think about is getting ping pong balls out of vaginas. <_<

BTW i knew a girl who used to smuggle small amounts of hashish in a Kinder Surprise shell from holland. Guess where she put it.

Mothermakesmesleepinshit.gif

Fishbong said:
...Now all i can think about is getting ping pong balls out of vaginas. <_<

BTW i knew a girl who used to smuggle small amounts of hashish in a Kinder Surprise shell from holland. Guess where she put it.

No fucking way.

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be interesting to see just how much difference Obama makes. He just said something about changing the way america uses energy. 'the way we use energy plays into the hands of our enemies and damages our security' or sumfin like that. the energy crowd are Bush's little friends. the big O may go the way of Kennedy if he aint careful

HOLY SHIT.

I FUCKING RAGED.

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=76057

I am sick to my stomach and watched this circus being played out. Rick Warren is asking for Obama to be blessed, not sure GOD was listening to him at all. I pray he comes to Christ and very soon.I can't see GOD blessing a man who is pro gay and pro abortion. Folks we are in big trouble and get ready to take the heat when we are called the enemy of the world and be prepared to die for your faith if it goes that far.

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=76061

I have to confess that I am finding it very hard to seperate my feeling of disdain or disappointment for this Presidency from the fact that he is the first black American to be elected.

While I do think it's an absolutely wonderful thing that he is I am having a very hard time with this. I feel badly about it but I have to be honest. It's not a racial thing because if it was a conservative with whom I share moral views I would feel the joy. I am almost ashamed of myself but I firmly believe that Barack is Godless. I guess I'm sadder for my country than I am happy for blacks.

Am I alone in this??

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=76074
He has just left and I already wish he was back.

EDIT:
BONUS RAGE.
Um...I just cannot wrap my head around this whole thing. I cannot believe he's our pres. I will miss Bush! I think people will realize very quickly that the only man who can solve our troubles is GOD. Not Obama!

(I really hope no one shares these views on the forum)

EDIT2:
'the fuck?

I kept my daughter home from school so that she would not have to watch him or pretend he is a good man. I will not allow her to be a hypocrite. She knows what he is and we will not deviate from our position and give him the benefit of the doubt where there is NO DOUBT about him.

Because of Obama, I had to introduce what partial birth abortion is. This is the first President in our history that supports something so vile.

EDIT3:
Also, about 50% of this forum would rather slam their head in the door than watch the Inauguration.

I'm off for a walk, maybe walk off some of this rage.

I mean, I don't mind religion but FUCK.

faith worries me
faith is a belief in something you cant prove to be true.
therefore, to argue there is no god is just as much a leap of faith to argue there is a god.
thus, the answer is not to care if there is a god or not.
If there is a god, i dont get the game plan.
if there is a god i hope she is a black lesbian.
that will sort a lot of the dross out when they get there

pubzombie said:
faith worries me
faith is a belief in something you cant prove to be true.
therefore, to argue there is no god is just as much a leap of faith to argue there is a god.
thus, the answer is not to care if there is a god or not.
If there is a god, i dont get the game plan.
if there is a god i hope she is a black lesbian.
that will sort a lot of the dross out when they get there
Haha, I'm an angsty teenager.

That was a big contribution to that post.

Strictly speaking it's easier to believe that there is no god, considering the only proof they have is a book. Which has many wrong, at least in my opinion info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back