The Rabbit Joint

PoisonedV said:
Frogboy said:
Yeah, Microsoft reskins Vista, strips out all of the usual accessories that are normally embedded and everyone will be talking about how great the new OS is and how fast it runs compared to Vista. I still haven't figured out what is so horribly bad about Vista, of course, I wasn't an early adopter so I got to avoid the initial buggy/no drivers available stage.
No, it's pretty awesome, go jerk off on xkcd or something.

:blink:

I'm sure Windows 7 will be the greatest thing since XP. I really like the simplicity of the name...Seven. It has such a great ring to it unlike that aweful Vista. How dare they give an operating system a fancy name like that. I know 7 is going to rock. It will be a completely different experience. I probably won't even need to find a file anymore. I'll just think of it and it will instantly appear on the screen for me. I can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buggy facebook buggy :(

LET ME LOG IN!

Windows 7... woooo :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Frogboy said:
PoisonedV said:
Frogboy said:
Yeah, Microsoft reskins Vista, strips out all of the usual accessories that are normally embedded and everyone will be talking about how great the new OS is and how fast it runs compared to Vista. I still haven't figured out what is so horribly bad about Vista, of course, I wasn't an early adopter so I got to avoid the initial buggy/no drivers available stage.
No, it's pretty awesome, go jerk off on xkcd or something.

:blink:

I'm sure Windows 7 will be the greatest thing since XP. I really like the simplicity of the name...Seven. It has such a great ring to it unlike that aweful Vista. How dare they give an operating system a fancy name like that. I know 7 is going to rock. It will be a completely different experience. I probably won't even need to find a file anymore. I'll just think of it and it will instantly appear on the screen for me. I can't wait.

MICRO$OFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

PlopperZ said:
Pah!
Snow Leopard FTW <_<
Oh, you!

screen743.png

PlopperZ said:
Oh, you!
http://xs435.xs.to/xs435/09031/screen743.png

You're quite proud of that logo, aren't you? ;)

I fucking hate it!

(Truth is it was something I made in like 10 mins or something. Quite pretty, regardless :D)

Totally agree. It's pish.

(Truth is I really like it but only for like 10 mins or something. Quite pish, regardless :D)

Fucking sheep :rolleyes:

Unfathomable Depths said:
PlopperZ said:
Oh, you!

I fucking hate it!

(Truth is it was something I made in like 10 mins or something. Quite pretty, regardless :D)

(Truth is I really like it but only for like 10 mins or something. Quite pish, regardless :D)

Well. You're pish!

PlopperZ said:
Oh, you!

I fucking hate it!

Well. You're pish!

Touché!

Are you Oscar Wilde?

What Aberdonian for foreplay?

Putting yer fecking wellies on.

I kill me.

PlopperZ said:
Oh, you!

I fucking hate it!

Well. You're pish!

Touché!

Are you Oscar Wilde?

What Aberdonian for foreplay?

Putting yer fecking wellies on.

I kill me.

Oh, I'm Oscar Wilde-esq in my wit.

And oh ho ho. I shag sheep.

WELL. LUCKY FOR UR MAW I DON'T SHAG PIGS.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Finally, the old bastard is going down. Who's sleek and minimalist NOW, steve jobs?

PoisonedV said:
Finally, the old bastard is going down. Who's sleek and minimalist NOW, steve jobs?

Tad harsh if it was gates however..............

Back