The Rabbit Joint

tim0391 said:
jakshep2 said:
seeing as this is the most off-topic thread in off-topic, I'm posting a video I made for fun :)

http://www.youtube.com/v/TJVL0guKbf4&hl=en&fs=1

thats possibly the worst music video i have ever seen in my life and im being serious its past the stage of being so shit its not even funny

That was a bit harsh. The video itself may have been crap, but the timing was perfect. Nice effort anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
PlopperZ said:
That was a bit harsh. The video itself may have been crap, but the timing was perfect. Nice effort anyway.
lol I did want the timing to be good, I think that's all I aimed for. I know it's not funny at all, but I got bored.

Peter R said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
I've had plenty of liquids, vitamin C and zinc. I gargled the other day with cayenne powder to ease my throat.

I only get sick about 2 times a year, and they last about 3 days before it goes away. I guess I'm pretty healthy, cos I've not had the flu in 12 years (only once in my life). Other people get sick for weeks, I pity them.
Never getting sick just means you rarely interact with people who get sick. You HAVE to get sick to develop the immunity that stops you getting ill!

What the fuck are you talking about, if you have a great immune system like me, you can fight off most germs from people who are sick around you. I work in a TOY STORE ffs, I might as well lick a toilet seat.

Oh, and Kelis is such a disaster. I honestly don't know what Nas sees in her. I mean, I guess her milkshake really is that excellent, cos otherwise I'd be embarrassed being married to that talentless hack.

Oh, and Kelis is such a disaster. I honestly don't know what Nas sees in her. I mean, I guess her milkshake really is that excellent, cos otherwise I'd be embarrassed being married to that talentless hack.
Guessing this outburst must be from delirium and too much daytime tv.

PlopperZ said:
tim0391 said:
thats possibly the worst music video i have ever seen in my life and im being serious its past the stage of being so shit its not even funny

I don't think that was harsh at all. It really was that bad. I imagine tim0391's grammar left him completely as soon as he saw it; I know mine would were I a lesser man.

I know Kelis and he reads these boards. He'll be really hurt by your anti-man boob comments.

PS - jakshep, Kelis said he really likes your video and you shouldn't worry about the player haters on here.

Goity said:
I also know Kelis, and he was distraught over your horrific video.
you clearly don't know kelis, as SHE is a WOMAN.

you guys need to do your research before you post. :p

Wow Sherlock, thanks.
you may know that kelis is a woman because your favourite genré of music is Rap / Hip Hop. people who have never heard of kelis before may assume that she's a man.

jakshep2 said:
Wow Sherlock, thanks.
you may know that kelis is a woman because your favourite genré of music is Rap / Hip Hop. people who have never heard of kelis before may assume that she's a man.

Yes, because she sounds just like a man and nobody has heard of milkshake before... ;)

jakshep2 said:
Wow Sherlock, thanks.

Are you aware that if you type "she", and miss the 's' for whatever reason, that you end up with "he"?

Peter R said:
jakshep2 said:
Wow Sherlock, thanks.

Are you aware that if you type "she", and miss the 's' for whatever reason, that you end up with "he"?

Are you making stuff up again, or have you been reading wikipedia?

Are you threatening me?

martha_stewart300.jpg

Back