The Rabbit Joint

Lurkio said:
I've just noticed (6 years after the event probably :rolleyes: ) that engrish.com have changed their site design.

Oh god what have they done. :eek:
I don't mind the new layout, but that alligator bugs me for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
im so drugged out on tylenol cold liquid right now :(

im legitimately sick with a cold, btw ;)
tylenol->paracetamol

:(

Nova said:
im so drugged out on tylenol cold liquid right now :(

im legitimately sick with a cold, btw ;)
tylenol->paracetamol

:(

Yeah but this is Multi-Symptom, which has a nice array of other drugs to knock me out :D

Also lol @ taking drowsy medication in the middle of the day without a bed nearby :unsure:

Also lol @ taking drowsy medication in the middle of the day without a bed nearby :unsure:
Lol, taking drowsy medication makes you drowsy it doesn't actually certainly knock you out. It's only really a problem if you are operating heavy machinery.

Peter R said:
Lol, taking drowsy medication makes you drowsy it doesn't actually certainly knock you out. It's only really a problem if you are operating heavy machinery.

lol, i didn't literally mean I was knocked out ;). But I had trouble walking a straight line (coupled with exhaustion and fluid-filled sinuses).

I appreciate you taking the opportunity to give me your advice, you excellent biologist you!

Peter R said:
Or trying to build an Airfix kit.

Stuff's main ingredient is alcohol, ask me works better undiluted rather a pint of kesslers <cough> Need to toughen up that first line of defense at the cell, take some zinc and flax seed oil, better if taken daily before you get hit but it will help shorten the duration. A good gargle with water hot and salty as can be can help stop it from getting to the lungs and becoming pneumonia. Steam of a hot shower, vaporizer or a sauna if possible just feels good. IANAD

I've had plenty of liquids, vitamin C and zinc. I gargled the other day with cayenne powder to ease my throat.

I only get sick about 2 times a year, and they last about 3 days before it goes away. I guess I'm pretty healthy, cos I've not had the flu in 12 years (only once in my life). Other people get sick for weeks, I pity them.

I've had plenty of liquids, vitamin C and zinc. I gargled the other day with cayenne powder to ease my throat.

I only get sick about 2 times a year, and they last about 3 days before it goes away. I guess I'm pretty healthy, cos I've not had the flu in 12 years (only once in my life). Other people get sick for weeks, I pity them.
Never getting sick just means you rarely interact with people who get sick. You HAVE to get sick to develop the immunity that stops you getting ill!

Back