The Pyrabook

Sounds great! Especially since the price of the Pyra will go down significantly, since we don't need as much features to power the Pyrabook. Nobody would like the old approach anyway, now I can afford several of these to make sure that everyone in the family has one!

haha! :)

dear ed,

please switch to a better price/value coffee!

good stuff from 'mirella-kaffeeroesterei.de' is my favourite right now, and i'm not affiliated with them, but i would like to be, yamm! ;)

Not lying too, I thought the last of great open hardware have been "contaminated" by Facebook

haha good one. The idea is too silly to be true. A Facebook Pyra would not be open source. Well maybe not to the public but perhaps open to the government and black markets hehe

593452156_i_see_what_you_did_there_super_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

I have little time to stay in the forum lately, but DAMN, this feed stopped my heart for 3 seconds, before looking at the calendar, and I'm still gasping...

Well played sir

just whack some infrared cameras and directional microphones on it and you'll get even more coffee out of the deal xD

What the heck has Starbucks to do with coffee? I once tried that stuff.. you get a wooden rod to stir the "coffee" that piece of wood had more taste then the "coffee" :D

Ok i´ll admit I hate Starbucks :p

I think Segafredo, Lavazza, Nescafe or Douwe Egberts (thats the company behind senseo coffee (Jeah still better than Starcrap)) should sponsor the Pyra. :D

This also explains why we need the 3g module - how else is Zuck going to keep tabs on us?

I thought you were going to write a book about the pyra and the pandora history when I read the title.

From the title I assumed some kind of netbook announcement. Pocketability is so 2 months ago! A keyboard large enough to touch type is a requirement, obviously.⸮

Last edited by a moderator:
Needs more cowbell.

Seriously though, if FB or some other company with more money than most 3rd world countries came in and offered a mountain of cash for the project and an executive VP role for ED...  at some point ED would pretty much have to sell it.  So far this entire endeavor has run under the radar of the big pocketbook players - and been somewhat better off for it.

From the title I assumed some kind of netbook announcement. Pocketability is so 2 months ago! A keyboard large enough to touch type is a requirement, obviously.⸮
I though the same as well. I would buy a Pyra netbook if it is ever made.

Back