The Pyra-Logo

It would be too much wavy/fluide/female to represent and depict a mainly raw/straight/male console brick
It is possible to be strong and feminine. Not the traditional "woman strong" but the raw-power-bend-rebar-with-her-bare-hands strong.I'll just leave this here
I don't know if I could touch her but damn, she is sexy. I'm talking about the imagery of feminine/masculine of course, I'm saying that female name+wavy logo+lowercase letters is maybe too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be too much wavy/fluide/female to represent and depict a mainly raw/straight/male console brick
It is possible to be strong and feminine. Not the traditional "woman strong" but the raw-power-bend-rebar-with-her-bare-hands strong.I'll just leave this here
That just looks scary and ugly to me. If that picture is real, it manages to look like a photoshop.

For me, strong and feminine is more like this:

lola_rennt.jpg

Also, like the Pyra, she is German and has red hair :)

I don't like connecting the Pyra in my head to women or to men.  I groan at the video card decals with poster-sexy Laura Croft clones, instead of dinosaurs and sea life and galaxy pictures and stuff.

That just looks scary and ugly to me. If that picture is real, it manages to look like a photoshop.
She is real, that photo is ugly but it was taken so that it looks as impressive as possible. Pyra is strong for REAL and bulky and open, plus Pyra sound russian,  this girl is perfect as the personnification of Pyra imo. Lola Rennt would be for maybe Vita.

I don't like connecting the Pyra in my head to women or to men.  I groan at the video card decals with poster-sexy Laura Croft clones, instead of dinosaurs and sea life and galaxy pictures and stuff.
I agree. But if you're going to connect the Pyra to someone, I'd rather have it be someone fictional, like Lola from Lola Rennt or Lara Croft, preferably the one from after the reboot -- not the original one with the gravity-defying watermelons. And I would focus on the beauty, elegance, brains and power within, not on some strange combination of muscles and makeup.

Unless you're going to change the logo to a cartoon or a picture of a person..I don't see how this topic on who looks strong and is a "personification of the Pyra", matters. Unless, ofcourse, I'm missing the point completely. I thought the logo was of flames etc. I'm with Tenka on this one.

I agree. But if you're going to connect the Pyra to someone, I'd rather have it be someone fictional, like Lola from Lola Rennt or Lara Croft, preferably the one from after the reboot -- not the original one with the gravity-defying watermelons. And I would focus on the beauty, elegance, brains and power within, not on some strange combination of muscles and makeup.
how about Eva Habermann as ZEV  from LEXX ???

Unless you're going to change the logo to a cartoon or a picture of a person..I don't see how this topic on who looks strong and is a "personification of the Pyra", matters. Unless, ofcourse, I'm missing the point completely. I thought the logo was of flames etc. I'm with Tenka on this one.
Don't you see?

Some boys have a reason to talk about women.

Me too and I don't do it, I always choose landscape or abstract stuff as image for anything but never human. I'm just kidding with the personnification of Pyra.

It's the "strange combination of muscles and makup" which make her surrealist and it's the fact she is surrealist that she isn't even a human but rather "someone fictional" and make her interesting to me as a funny representation of Pyra because of analogies.

Back