The Pope Is Dead


Status
Not open for further replies.
Horscht posted on Apr 5 2005 at 08:31 PM said:
what is that supposed to mean? :huh: :unsure: :blink:
​
This mean that you' re the thruth :D

PS: Maybe this topic should be closed, and I' m looking forward jokes and funny pics :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Proof the pope is a racist (haha):
pope.jpg


Also if that, offends you do this; grow up. Yawns.
 
PinkSpider posted on Apr 5 2005 at 09:22 PM said:
Proof the pope is a racist (haha):
pope.jpg


Also if that, offends you do this; grow up. Yawns.
​
:(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Esn posted on Apr 4 2005 at 05:40 AM said:
Twimfy posted on Apr 3 2005 at 12:09 PM said:
As long as I can still wake up tommorow morning I don't really give a shit, yeah he was a great guy in many ways but I always thought that all the gold and priceless items sitting in the Vatican could have been sold to make money for those who really need it.
​

If people followed your arguments, art would not exist.
​

?

why, would all the people that bought it pulp it or something...?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top