The Plea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kjohn, do you follow the unofficial blog at all? Just wondering if you're up to date with the status. :) At this stage it looks like people at the front of the order queue could get theirs at the end of February (if all goes well, touch wood etc). That probably means March for most people. It's worth hanging in there.

PhillipJ said:
kjohn said:
Because im still not sure exactly were im moving to so i cant give them an address
Don't you know anyone else in the world that you could get it sent to who would then forward it to you when you have a new address?
The smart thing to do is email them and put a hold on delivery until you know where you are moving too... but we all know that he just wants to move up in the queue, and is putting on a facade of innocence since his post got such a bad response by the community.

I still stand by my post: if he was smart, he'd have emailed them, not make a thread in a forum that they don't even run. I mean seriously, why would he expect others support for him to skip line? I wonder if he ever tried that outside the internet... it doesn't go over well. First come, first served.

Edit @ kjohn: You know full well what you were attempting... you only plead innocence after you're attempt was received so poorly. Again, if you were smart, you'd email them, not post a ridiculous thread on a board not even affiliated with them. I mean, how did you think an ultimatum made so you could skip line, would be taken by everyone else? This is an Edit for your 8:80PM reply, since I am not going to keep making replies that are clearly lost on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
rabidpoobear said:
kjohn said:
Because im still not sure exactly were im moving to so i cant give them an address
Okay, this is something you could easily solve.
Do we need to describe every way you could solve this?
1) you can give them your friend's address. this is presupposing you have friends and that they are not all moving as well.
2) you could ask them to move you further back in the preorder queue rather than forward, that way you'll be settled by the time they're ready to ship yours.
3) you could ship it to your parents or something and have them forward it to you once you are settled in.
4) ???
5) profit.
#1 i choose you

rabidpoobear said:
Gruso said:
(if all goes well, touch wood etc).
It's funny because in America that exp​ression is "knock on wood", "touch wood" means something completely different...
We've had this discussion already... I've been all over the US, and "touch wood" is used in places.

wermy said:
I have the solution. Send it to me, and I will be sure to get it to you. Now let me go set up a PO box...
Thanks

BackAssward said:
PhillipJ said:
kjohn said:
Don't you know anyone else in the world that you could get it sent to who would then forward it to you when you have a new address?
The smart thing to do is email them and put a hold on delivery until you know where you are moving too... but we all know that he just wants to move up in the queue, and is putting on a facade of innocence since his post got such a bad response by the community.

I still stand by my post: if he was smart, he'd have emailed them, not make a thread in a forum that they don't even run. I mean seriously, why would he expect others support for him to skip line? I wonder if he ever tried that outside the internet... it doesn't go over well. First come, first served.
and how i am being disingenuous

This thread is ridiculous.

If you have special shipping requirements or want to cancel your order, just contact the store you ordered from originally and they will help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back