It Would Be Nice For The Pandara To Get Here By Christmas.

T

Tiger1

If it doesnt make it by the end of the year, I can wait more, as ive waited this long, and Im sure they are working as fast as they can to get it out.

Gerald1 said:
If it doesnt make it by the end of the year, I can wait more, as ive waited this long, and Im sure they are working as fast as they can to get it out.

I suggest to google a random windows live adress , add this to msn and tell him/her that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice for cookies to rain from outer space to Ethiopia, too.

So yes, everyone alive agrees it would be nice for Panda to ship soon :) But if all 6000 people post this, it'll be a scary day.

jeff

It looks like this case is good and doesn't need any more tweaking so now it's just a month or a little more until the 4000 ship. Silk screen has caused some concern but it sounds like this can be skipped if it's a problem.

skeezix said:
It would be nice for cookies to rain from outer space to Ethiopia, too.

So yes, everyone alive agrees it would be nice for Panda to ship soon :) But if all 6000 people post this, it'll be a scary day.

jeff
Huh, what? Don't you mean 4000?

Polossatik said:
Gerald1 said:

I suggest to google a random windows live adress , add this to msn and tell him/her that.
i LOL'd :p
hahaha

Btw, on this picture, has anyone noticed that with the "Start / Alt" Button, the t of the Start is, um, strangely incomplete? Little detail, but still, what happened here?

Wolfsclaw said:
Btw, on this picture, has anyone noticed that with the "Start / Alt" Button, the t of the Start is, um, strangely incomplete? Little detail, but still, what happened here?

Might just be the angle.

Yes it would be nice. I would like it considering that it was supposed to be my only birthday present about a year and a half ago.

Wolfsclaw said:
Maybe it was just an early one or camera trickery. If it's a flaw in any way it can still be fixed in the rest since the keymats will be made alongside the cases.

Back