The PawByte Codenamed "Flyght" Console

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of talk about nothing. Answers dont make much sense as others have pointed out. Doesn't seem trustworthy. And i get angry quite easily. (Note to self: never post to a forum when angry)  Now im wondering why i posted anything in the first place.

Oh, and this.

I am not "giving a review". I am seeing you saying a lot of frankly disconnected stuff, throwing wild plans in the air, pretending to launch a console based on boring standard hardware, saying that you've "designed the controller" when all you have is a 3D render of it, saying stuff like

It isn't about the spects, it's about the game.
...when all you have listed is three games, none of them finished, all of them made by yourself. In short, you are touting a non-existing console which, if it existed, would be more expensive than actually building it from scratch, with no games and a controller that you call "designed" when you have a sketch-up of it. And so you want feedback on this. Which you get, uniformly to the tune "You have no selling point, no console, and no games. Nobody in their right mind would buy this". To which you reply stuff like:

Thank you all for the great feedback.

It is indeed tremendous to have such great feedback. 
I'm so excited to see where our future as gamers go.
...as if anybody had been in the least positive, or implied that they believed this had anything to do with "our future as gamers". You also take this feedback as a reason to state in your event that you have "the blessing of the openpandora project" or whatever hogwash it was. When you most clearly haven't, unless the act of not throwing you off the board is "a blessing".

We are striking up deals and we willl show you that list VERY SOON once everything is worked out.
LOL, he is using the same "very soon" than Craig :D

I'm not angry at him,  he just have to learn to listen to people and he really need a good reality check.

I noticed similarities with craig also. Word juggling is harder than one might think. And to be clear, i wasnt angry at him either, just angry in general. A cup of coffee fixed that.

Yeah. He needs to be utterly realistic or he could lose alot of money if he has the capital.there was supposedly other team members but they were not named and did not post here.

Sorry for appearing shady.

Our team is really small. We have Chase(hardware and web-programming), Link Flores(gfx), CosmicKitty(sprites), Dot Comma(music) and myself. After careful evaluation it has been decided that the PawByte console will not launch or be directly developed for at least two years from now.

So, as of now PawByte will focus on creating commercial software and services.

Expect a press release in the future.

17-i-lol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back