The Pandora Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
greendots said:
Is that the same case that was machined month(s) ago? There doesn't look to be any lid optimizations. Also I see its using the old, metal analog nubs.

Sorry for being pessimistic :/

I'd agree, it doesn't look much different at all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks much, Craig. :D Very happy to hear how much like a SNES pad it is, too - that's my favourite controller of all time. :D

needs some shine to it and it would be ready :)

Anyway, why does it look like you are wearing a rubber glove Craig?

craigix said:
... The LCD is in, the PCB isn't as that would have involved me fitting every key one by one by hand!

Mail it out to me...I will put it together for ya! :)

Canguy

Canguy said:
craigix said:
... The LCD is in, the PCB isn't as that would have involved me fitting every key one by one by hand!

Mail it out to me...I will put it together for ya! :)

Canguy
That ain't a bad idea. Seriously, they should sell some like that and we'd have to put it together ourselves.

Awesome!! This unit once it catches the attention of the industry will show that the Mini specialized PC market is going to be what everyone wants.

That's a damn sexy bit of kit all right. Looking forward to seeing it in action very soon :D

EDIT: "the video will show how well the control layout works and how it is very much like playing games using a classic SNES Dpad." - That's still my favourite pad of all time, so that's definitely good news.. for me anyway ;)

I can see Craig's face reflected back off the Pandora screen!

Seriously though, although I find it difficult to judge scale based on photos it still looks rather tall. If you don't mind me asking, how come the lid is as thick as the base unit? Does it have giant speakers or something?

This thing does look incredibly cool - really looking forward to getting my hands on a finished product :)

peca said:
Amit said:
looks amazing
whens the video coming??
Tomorrow at about 2:00 AM.

If he uses a Digicam, he better shot the Video at daylight. Digicams and Night are no friends.

By the way, the Image Quality of these Pix is indeed very poor. I can't see if the Case is the new one, I miss these nice frame around the Analog-Pad area which we can see at the newest Renderers.

Well, as soon as I get one of those, I'll do some 1080i FullHD videos ready for download ;)

wow those are... incredibly unclear. :blink:

i think craigix may be having some fun at our expense. <_< a little teasing, you know. nothing wrong with that of course, i find it rather amusing myself. besides, i'll take blurry "spy" shots over no pictures any day. :ph34r:

EvilDragon said:
Well, as soon as I get one of those, I'll do some 1080i FullHD videos ready for download ;)
I hope this is not in jest. :(
I will be so looking forward to that.

I think you can count on EvilDragon. He's a professional who works in the television branch.

Regards,
Stephan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back