Shitty Crappy Homework :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-O

Damn its pissing me off, Ive been doing homework for 6 Hours now so I dont have to do it tomorrow (So I can spend all day on Doom 3 with my new speakers :D) and I was planning to get to bed at 9pm tonight cos Ive been fooking tired for over 5 weeks. I usually goto bed at 2am - 3am every night and get up at 7:30am to get ready for 6th Form. Now im Tired as hell and falling asleep in the lessons nearly.

looks like another late night :(

dude, there is nothing worse than going to school tired, if you actually wanna do well just cut it out.

i'm speaking from experience here, i used to stay up til 2 playing gta, max payne, gp32, reading, watching films, all pointless activities. when i came to exams i'd left myself so drained over the year that i just crashed, just lost the ability to think for a good 24 hours.

I hardly ever did any homework (if I had to id do it during a free period or at dinner) in the first year anyways; second year free's and dinners where for time reserved at Barrowman (the pub).

i actually nearly fell aspleep in stats on thursday

i am now lost on what we are doing (somethign about probabilty, varience, and expected values)

so i am screwed

sleep well, otherwise u regret it in the morning

are u in 1st or 2nd year?

I dont know about you, but back in the day in 6th form, I did all my homework in frees, I tell the truth when I say I had no homework to do at home. It makes it all worthwile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back