Advice On What To Buy

I just tried The Chaos Engine (Amiga OCS Version) and it runs OK with overclocking but you might be better off playing the Genesis version as you can save your state (the Amiga emulator doesn't have any fancy features whatsoever).
I also bought a F100 about 3 years ago but got fed up with it very quickly due to poor battery life and a horrible analogue stick. I was gutted when I saw the F200 with its D-Pad, Touchscreen and Rechargeable battery.
I have never played Elite but I think there is a port of 'Elite 2 - Frontier' on the Wiz.

liveevil said:
Updates for anything on the Wiz are painfully non existant at the moment (and it's been out for less than a year). If you can live with the 'quick and dirty' ports that are out at the moment and don't expect them to be updated then it's a worthwhile purchase

Not played MAME4All v2.5 yet, then? It was released yesterday in case you hadn't noticed. I also think you're being very unfair on the likes of Temper, Picodrive, DrPocketSNES and ScummVM which are hardly "quick and dirty" ports. In fact, they're pretty much perfect as-is. I wonder at the apparent ingratitude you show towards devs that do all this for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back