The Pandora Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Quick question to Craigx, do you and co. have to assemble every bit of the hardware yourselves by hand?

Appreciate the pictures, but is there any chance for bigger, higher quality pictures?

I can do some better quality ones in day light, the problem was my camera isn't too great with just room lights.

atomicthumbs said:
I feel the urge to post a picture of a bunny.
I am so going to get one of these and sit on the train, and just make people think I'm a giant, playing with a standard size laptop....

M

Last edited by a moderator:
FRZ said:
Quick question to Craigx, do you and co. have to assemble every bit of the hardware yourselves by hand?
i believe he or another pandora-team member said they have a chinese company making them for them.

That is really nice looking. If I remember correctly, the final plastic will be shown when ED gets it later this week?

The DPAD looks very rounded. Can't wait to get mine!

Metal-Geo said:
Ho ho ho holy... That is small.

Bah. You're making 'waiting' a lot harder for me. :D
Eh, it's about as big as a DS Phat. Not bad, but it may not replace my iPod at that size.

Though I agree with the latter point completely! ;)

Is that the same case that was machined month(s) ago? There doesn't look to be any lid optimizations. Also I see its using the old, metal analog nubs.

Sorry for being pessimistic :/

Edit: sorry I have to take that back... the lid does have more of a curve around the edges. I was expecting something like downward pointed angles on the left and right side.

The L and R buttons look odd, I guess there no there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back