The New Ultimative Smaltalk Threadt (lots of Off Topic)

Yc2b_Wo2_IT3g_t_TRUYW3j4h_Wpk65_G-6egb_Hh7_Dc_TYb_Ud_LNja_Od_PWOBE_Pf3e_Kff_EA.png

Nope, but every time I see that I think "I should get that some day". Maybe I will get the little bottle. Oh, and we have a couple shot glasses with a cartoony skull on them.

My new one is just a resin one. It is fairly anatomically accurate (MUCH better than Halloween decorations). It currently sits on a shelf over a print of a painting of Eris with a bunch of skulls, and there is a tiny "crystal skull" nearby I got a while ago for a few bucks (not anatomically accurate).

crystal? full of vodka?
crystalhead-vodka1.jpg
I did buy the tiny bottle. Still way more expensive than other vodkas.
[doublepost=1519972018,1519967643][/doublepost]Wow! It is like breathing. I may be a vodka guy after all.
[doublepost=1519979333][/doublepost]So I tried some other vodka. Not nearly as nice as Crystal Head. I will try the others I brought home soon, but that stuff is nicer than drinking water. Smooth, no flavor, no burn, nothing. I didn't know drinking could be like that. Maybe I should try to get drunk with vodka to make sure it is safe for me (Canadian whisky is a good match for me, as I loosen up but don't act like an idiot).

Oh, hey, skipping the politics, does anyone else here like shooting firearms? My other half bought a pistol ( I prefer longarms) and that sparked my interest in shooting again. Currently I don't have anything that is mine, but I am thinking either Ruger's new PCC or a 10/22. Both are pretty perfect for me. I would go for a .30 cal bolt action or battle rifle if I was looking for something more serious.

And on the politics:
The kids bitching about assault rifles,v which are already extremely restricted here, is stupid, because they don't know what they are talking about. Arming teachers, if they want em, has seemed like a fine idea since I was in school, and back when Columbine was in the news. Won't fix anything, but I think the problems will be minimal, plus it might make idiots think twice before trying to shoot up a school. I also read a proposal to allow armed veterans to act as guards at schools. After some background and psych tests, I totally support such a thing, as there are many veterans that have a very hard time finding a job, regardless of skills and experience. It needn't even be a paid gig. I am sure most would be happy to help out the community. Do I think kids have too easy a time getting hands on guns? Yes, and I blame parents and such. Do I think they should be further restricted here? Nope! I know many will think I am an idiot, but I still think an armed populace could remove a tyrannical government here. I wish they would get to it. Oh, and an invading army... Yeah, better to have everyone armed for that. Don't like my views, you can cry to someone else.

Trying to get back into playing games for an hour or so a day. Any recommendations? I seem to get bored with most games, both old and new. Limit it to old consoles/computers, especially Nintendo stuff, or Linux. Microsoft need not apply!

As im life in Germany, where you need a Licence to own Firearms, im not in shooting myself, but i enjoy American Youtube Channels like "Forgotten Weapons", where they show some quite interesting guns, seems like in Amerika, you can even have German WWII Guns like the famous MP 40 or the "Sturmgewehr 42"
In Germany, whe have Joerg Spreave, who build lots of Rubber Based Shooters (Youtube : "Slingshotchannel")..

Im Interestest, yes, but as Firearms arent usefull for me, i stick whit Swiss Army Knifes..

My interest is mostly nonpractical. Maybe home defense, but it would really just be something to do for fun. That is why the 10/22 would be a major win for me if I got back into it. PCC because we could share ammo, and I have wanted something exactly like it for 10 years.

In Germany, if you shoot a burgaler, you would come in Jail for some Yeahrs because "killing isnt nice, but it works" , this law maybe obscure for a US Citicen, but well, i ditn made the law..

Fire Arms for Home Devence, only means, the Bad Guys need bigger fire arms,

Nah, anything that stops em is good enough. I don't just mean kill, as I would rather just keep the baddies away (the dogs probably do that). No need for bigger guns. That is a very American attitude, though.

As for legality, some places here you are fine if you shoot an intruder, others you have to pay their medical bills and may get sued. It isn't consistent across the board. Unfortunately the dogs and a knife would also fall into the same problematic ways of disabling Intruders.

One non lethal strategie against intruders may be "Understatemand", look at poor at posible, and let your yarn a bit caotic, if they think you are poor, they want not intrude to your house..
So you can use your Firearms on the Shootingrange or to have some interesting collectors items..

Our Neighboor said some yeahrs ago to my dad, that our yarn looks like "Rumänien"..

Its means, that mybe shouldn make your home look too atracktive for Robbery, which means you ditnt have to shoot burgalers..

But as a German, who ditnt got much experience whit crime in his life i dotnt know..

So maybe: get yourself a German Flak and put it on your front yarn, this should be pretty effektive :)

On another topic, I am very tempted to buy a Pokitto right now. I am trying to tell myself to save the money, but then I see it smiling at me. Anyone know if it has a decent GB emulator?

Could someone from Amerika lend me his Flamethrower please ?? whe got Ice Rain, and now its pretty dangouros outside..

A bit of Napalm would be quite usefull..

Not in every american country, i heard in some states, theyre quite legal to use for zivil peaple,
theyre banned in war, yes, and this is something that buggers me a bit about the American Laws..

Just grab a spray can with flammable contents and a lighter and have fun until the cops show up. Owning and using are different things, and if you run around burning everything I am sure they would get you under one law or another.

Oh, and you can make your own napalm, too. I did, a couple decades ago. Be careful, it is messy.

The Rain turns now to Snow, the Cars seems to drive in normal speed, its looks dangerous, but i think whit Winter Tires, it should be a big problem now..
And i dotnt want to use fire to smelt the iced roads, as this would mean lots of CO² Emmission..

Im at Work, and hope its better until 5;30 PM..

Back