The New Ultimative Smaltalk Threadt (lots of Off Topic)

that paper map is long gone now.... i used to have a habit of 100% ing maps... i just had to uncover ever single square. maybe a bit OCD?? that one tile bugged me( pun intended)

I remember slapfight (the game, C64) where, if you did not fire (and did not get killed in the first 30 seconds), when you die, you would start with maxed out weapons.

So I am trying to leave my hair alone (except for an occasional clean up around the edges for a bit), and let it get some length. I figure I should let my face hair do its thing for a while, just not sure I will be able to let it stay on my cheeks (it just bugs me there, and always has). I figure at worst I will be able to get a bit more length for each before I give in and start experimenting. At best maybe I can get the stuff from my scalp back to shoulder length, and find out how long the hairs on my chinny-chin-chin can get. No pics, because privacy and shy. Let's see how long I can stick with it.

Can I make it until the Pyra comes out?

So I am trying to leave my hair alone (except for an occasional clean up around the edges for a bit), and let it get some length. I figure I should let my face hair do its thing for a while, just not sure I will be able to let it stay on my cheeks (it just bugs me there, and always has). I figure at worst I will be able to get a bit more length for each before I give in and start experimenting. At best maybe I can get the stuff from my scalp back to shoulder length, and find out how long the hairs on my chinny-chin-chin can get. No pics, because privacy and shy. Let's see how long I can stick with it.

Can I make it until the Pyra comes out?

I've not had any significant length taken off mine since pandoralive went dark at the barbers. Just trimmed it a bit myself when it got a bit too unbalanced front to back, and was in danger of turning into a shaggy mullet. Now it's mostly all tied back at the back. I've had a goatee beard too for a few years, but I never let that grow naturally - I'd probably need to wax the moustache part to stop it trying to grow into my mouth, and it seemed to have an awkward curl to it too, so I just kept trimming it.

I have been cutting my own hair for a while, and it is just a hassle because I have a hard time with the back. For years I kept it buzzed with no guard, and eventually decided I should have hair while I can. For me it is the in-between stage that is a problem between nothing and long. Not a problem on my face, I just try to avoid looking like some weirdo crazy person (little do they know ;)), so I try to keep it somewhat normal and not too long, and try to keep it under control, although some people do mention it occasionally.

If it becomes too much for certain others I will cut it all back. We'll see.

Oh, and, yeah, moustache probably won't be included, as it bugs me sometimes. It is currently longer than I prefer, and if it starts to bug me other than when drinking I will go back to my usual trimming with it. Maybe I will take pics to potentially share later in case I make any progress.

@ matzesu at the risk of opening a pandoras box.... what is a unimog and why do they need to gather? are they like lemmings??? lol

An Unimog is some sort of a multifunktional Truck, whit 4 Wheel Drive, a bit like a Traktor but faster..
this thing was quite successful for Mercedes, and the first model where made in the 1950ties
They are used in Farming, City Services (Winter, etc)
Lots Army use Unimog ..

A gathering is my therm for a “festival “where lots of Unimog Drivers come together whit they’re trucks..

48394b808047dd31dce4886c74d3de59.jpg

I think I was looking for old military vehicles in 07 and came across the Unimog and instantly loved it. It wasn't quite what I had in mind for a daily driver, so I went back to looking for old Cadillacs. If I was a country dweller and had some land I would want something like a Unimog.

@matzesu So which mercedes in the picture is yours? (second from the right?)

I'd be surprised if it has any kind of microcontroller to run any kind of evil cheats on. Just good old fashioned cams opening and closing the inlet and the exhaust as the cycle progresses.

Back