The New Ultimative Smaltalk Threadt (lots of Off Topic)

I have a Slingbag for Running, where i put my whole Running EDC in, (Iphone in a Waterproof Bag, Swiss Army Knife, Flashlight, "Pocket Tissues (tempo)" , and Keys), its not Cutproof, but its have also a second strap over the belly, too secure the bag from swing around while running..

Works great, but i would carry something every day, the Pyra will have its place in my Pants,
Bevore i buy such a Cutproof Slingbag, i thing i will order a second Engelberth Strauß Jeans ..

there may be an announcement regarding the freedom unleashed u500 risc-V linux-capable development board tomorrow:

cPBo624V-kxiNRwjElr11_RE6u13gQjm3EVoTneslNETPo6vIOZ-c7S85nCm-Psm6Nd1pAOh3IeGGVp7bVlzjKPKnd1Cwc3lTysuaIlJ3P9OWhXtziYxVfxPGjbCC2wu_zCIWJKfXYGDiLK-dmV51Q84xQgSsbBhcoLpNpgpSoQ1ZVnoiXhKhWL-SLCUP0tnlB472zwqNKm2f1f2VeRIh-i8=s0-d-e1-ft

I'm getting exited to see that risc-V is actually going some where!
I remember briefly looking in a while back and only seeing FPGA implementations and so I lost interest.

It'll certainly be interesting to see how much they cost actually fabricated. Small production runs at a chip foundry are unusual, and thus realtively pricey, I just don't know at what cost these days. The last chips I remember being produced that way were the early ARM2s and ARM3s, and I think the ARM3 used to be a couple of hundred quid in QFP for a consumer. Even if RISCv aren't charging the few dollars that ARM Ltd. do for use of their designs, I doubt these will come out in the same ballpark as an OMAP or an iMX chip, but we'll see.

I can make a flame thrower for much less. Please contact me if you are interested in sending me money.

^- that IS exciting

These days when I hear about space travel I have to think about The Long Earth by Pratchett. I am in love with its reality and excited to read how they'll be using the gap.
And Life Is Strange is quite a riveting experience about parallel realities/timelines, too.
Sci-Fi <3

i know, i looked away for a minute and then they were already settling down.... missed most of the action!

A Telsa Roadster is such a unpractical Car in Space, why no Volkswagen Beatle ?? O i forgett: VW was the one whit the dirty Diesel Engine..
I wonder how much multiple emission of one Diesel Car this Falcon Heavy made during its launch..

But yes, the landing of the Boosters where quite impressive..

My wife was asking me a few years back about a game she played on my Dreamcast but her description of the game was quite vague.
So I've been looking for that game for a while when I remind she asked me, more like: is this it? knowing it probably isn't, but it just might.
So this week I showed her Record of Lodoss War, which also wasn't it.
Google suggested I watch TimeStalkers... yep that was it :p
Ow Google, how did he know.

i was playing a might and magic game in the mid nineties . found a bug where in the early game while mapping the area i moved to a certain spot on the map and you got sent to another part of the map towards end game...
was totally reproduceable trouble was it killed the game because you wernt strong enough to survive where you ended up... but for th life of me i can not remember which game it was i keep thinking it was M&M 3 but when i look at screen shots it doesnt look right..
probably my faulty memory but i never did finish that game.. i spent hours with paper mapping it out...

Back