The Most Horrible Games Of All Time!

Shit, somebody's frickin' picky!!!! how can you say the *entire* gta series was ultimately crap??? and LOTR????, DESCENT??? that was an awesome game in its own time....

you seem to have the most twisted way of thinking....

DSR

lol never said i didnt! i just never cared for descent, at the time nor to this day. guess im weird.

i didnt get into GTA until 2, and i hated it. i fully admit that 3, vc, and sa i have played to death, and enjoyed em, but my comment was more in the whole "popularizing" gaming, i shoulda specified.
and i have yet to play a decent LOTR game, but on that i will definitely say i am picky because im a HUGE tolkien fan.

but yeah, i am frickin' picky ^^

Sonic Heroes (had the Xbox Version).... Sonic died so much on one spot (about 25 times) and the checkpoint was like 5mins back... So after the last time (believe me I tried it 25 times) I smashed my contoller against the wall so much and so hard till it started to break and split.

lmao sounds like me and tony hawk underground

Yeah... I never much cared for Descent either. Pretty boring IMO.

The absolute worst game of all time for me was the arcade Street Smart. I picked one up in a converted Tron cabinet and played about five minutes of punching and kicking the same dude over and over before boredom set in and I unplugged it and gutted it for its real purpose... converting it back to Tron :)

I then gave away the Street Smart pcb, marquee, bezel, and harness. I wouldn't make anyone pay for that pile of wank.

Runner up: Back To The Future for the NES. Yawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghostbusters for NES. Its fun until you get to the building, then you get to mash buttons for far too many stairs, I don't think I ever got past floor 5 or so.

Ever use Encarta from microsoft? There was a bonus game within in which you had to escape from a cursed castle by answering quiz questions.

Worst. Game. Ever.

plok - why would anyone wanna play that?

taht encarta game was awesome!

Abenteuer auf dem Reiterhof

A horrible German horse riding game :lol: (My sister bought it)

Most recent Tomb Raider games as the camera makes them quite impossible to play. Resident Evil could probably go in there on that account as well.

Ed Hunter, the Iron Maiden game which was in the works first as a 3D shooter called "Melt" then came out as this craptastic rail shooter with lousy controls, no game save, crappy graphics and repetitive ememies. The soundtrack was excellent, as it's all Maiden songs which by default rule, but the rest of the game? You could probably smell it's stench in space.

Phantom Brave. Suck Suck suck!!

NIS got it right with Disgaia, but since then they keep trying to get cute and make crap needlessly complicated.

Taz Wanted! on gamecube (my bro got it for a birthday a few years ago). More like Taz Unwanted! Complete waste of my parents money but then again my bro wasnt exactly good at picking games back then

This is a impossible; question really. I mean worst games of all time...I could go and and knock up some horrible, crappy game in 5 minutes. But then you have people saying tomb raider is truly the worst...
hmm...
I think most over rated is a more accurate question really. But still...'Dissapointing games':

Crap games:
Mario 64: ruined the series
FF X-2 : Very pretty and some cool flashy lights but a crap game, X was good though
Star control 3: what did they do....Yeah its not as bad as some say but still next to 2...
You need to be shot.
Josquius is either a sick and twisted individual, or is simply anti-mainstream for the sake of it. Mario64 belongs in a "Best games of all time" thread.

Dave Mirra BMX for the PSP... Its completely awful... 1 minute into it and I almost died of shock it was so bad...

This is a impossible; question really. I mean worst games of all time...I could go and and knock up some horrible, crappy game in 5 minutes. But then you have people saying tomb raider is truly the worst...
hmm...
I think most over rated is a more accurate question really. But still...'Dissapointing games':

Crap games:
FF X-2 : Very pretty and some cool flashy lights but a crap game, X was good though
Star control 3: what did they do....Yeah its not as bad as some say but still next to 2...
You need to be shot.
Josquius is either a sick and twisted individual, or is simply anti-mainstream for the sake of it. Mario64 belongs in a "Best games of all time" thread.

True, but he's spot on on FF X-2 and Star Control 3.

ESPECIALLY Star Control 3. What a steaming pile that one was.

Oh god, yeh. Tomber raider angels of darkness was awful. I got it with my dreamcast and I thought, dear god, how can people be creating this tripe? Another one to the pot...Crazy frog racer...on all formats. I was lucky enough not to play it but how in the hell did it manage to get a sequel? and a port to the ds for that fact?

hmm...

Crap games:
You need to be shot.

True, but he's spot on on FF X-2 and Star Control 3.

ESPECIALLY Star Control 3. What a steaming pile that one was.

You also need to be shot.

Back