The Most Horrible Games Of All Time!

Final Fantasy X-2
Star Ocean: Til The End of Time - Like Xenosaga, but worse.
Exodus (NES) - Crappy bible game. Not to be confused with Ultima Exodus (Ultima III)
Return of shinobi - GBA
Spyro - season of fire - GBA

3-D something for the NES by square-enix. It's like a platfomer from behind. ugh.

If you mean "3D Worldrunner" That was actually put out by Acclaim (and there was no Square Enix in the NES days). Might have been developed by Square though (they also developed "Rad Racer")

Fun Trivia: Nobuo Uematsu did the music for it.

It still sucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a impossible; question really. I mean worst games of all time...I could go and and knock up some horrible, crappy game in 5 minutes. But then you have people saying tomb raider is truly the worst...
hmm...
I think most over rated is a more accurate question really. But still...'Dissapointing games':

Crap games:
Mario 64: ruined the series
FF X-2 : Very pretty and some cool flashy lights but a crap game, X was good though
Star control 3: what did they do....Yeah its not as bad as some say but still next to 2...

This is a impossible; question really. I mean worst games of all time...I could go and and knock up some horrible, crappy game in 5 minutes. But then you have people saying tomb raider is truly the worst...
hmm...
I think most over rated is a more accurate question really. But still...'Dissapointing games':

Crap games:
Mario 64: ruined the series
FF X-2 : Very pretty and some cool flashy lights but a crap game, X was good though
Star control 3: what did they do....Yeah its not as bad as some say but still next to 2...
You need to be shot.

ok here's my two cents

Tecmo's Deception -PS1. despite it actually having a warning for containing satanic content, this game is what made early ps1 games pure shite.

William Shatner's TekWar-PC. anyone remember this hunk of shit from the rise of the triad era of fps? i mean, this game was later used, more successfully, as a tampon applicator.

Labyrinth-NES. man, most movie tie ins suck, even today, so the ones of yesteryear must create black holes.

Cold Fear-XBox. a lame attempt to cash in on survival horror with 28 days later style fast zombies. i got it cuz it features a lot of the U.S. Coast Guard, of which im a member. still a crap game.

Star Wars: Clone Wars- and most other star wars games in the last 6 years.

Final Fantasy X, X-2, and XI. basically everything since IX has been trite crap. X was eye candy with the most linear mindless plot, X-2 is for 12 year old girls who can't decide which is cooler, Fat-King Japanese RPGs, or Britney Spears. and XI is the most horribly unbalanced and least fun mmo out there, yes even worse than guild-wars. *disclaimer* I-IX i love, even MQ!

GTA- i REALLY don't like the first two, the overhead ones. counterintuitive gameplay removes all fun. i played 3 and 3:VC, theyre fun but limiting. 3:SA is CRAP. mostly GTA is listed here because it made it ok to be a video game poseur. which is funny that we live in an age when the "jocks" try to act like "geeks" to be "cool"

and finally, all games which have the following words: 2097, 20XX, The TV Series, Lord of the Rings, Barbie, Make your own ______, and descent.

Hey, I like guildwars.

MY least favorite game, has to be... lets see here... Lost in Blue for the DS. I cant play it for more then 3 min before killing myself with boredom.

Ah man, I loved that game. (except for the unlocked 'play as girl' mode which was boring as hell, seriously, I feel sorry for her when the main guy is doing all cool stuff)

Ah man, I loved that game. (except for the unlocked 'play as girl' mode which was boring as hell, seriously, I feel sorry for her when the main guy is doing all cool stuff)
Feel sorry she isn't doing anything? She's blind lol. She would have a very hard time exploring on her own.

ok here's my two cents

Tecmo's Deception -PS1. despite it actually having a warning for containing satanic content, this game is what made early ps1 games pure shite.

William Shatner's TekWar-PC. anyone remember this hunk of shit from the rise of the triad era of fps? i mean, this game was later used, more successfully, as a tampon applicator.

Labyrinth-NES. man, most movie tie ins suck, even today, so the ones of yesteryear must create black holes.

Cold Fear-XBox. a lame attempt to cash in on survival horror with 28 days later style fast zombies. i got it cuz it features a lot of the U.S. Coast Guard, of which im a member. still a crap game.

Star Wars: Clone Wars- and most other star wars games in the last 6 years.

Final Fantasy X, X-2, and XI. basically everything since IX has been trite crap. X was eye candy with the most linear mindless plot, X-2 is for 12 year old girls who can't decide which is cooler, Fat-King Japanese RPGs, or Britney Spears. and XI is the most horribly unbalanced and least fun mmo out there, yes even worse than guild-wars. *disclaimer* I-IX i love, even MQ!

GTA- i REALLY don't like the first two, the overhead ones. counterintuitive gameplay removes all fun. i played 3 and 3:VC, theyre fun but limiting. 3:SA is CRAP. mostly GTA is listed here because it made it ok to be a video game poseur. which is funny that we live in an age when the "jocks" try to act like "geeks" to be "cool"

and finally, all games which have the following words: 2097, 20XX, The TV Series, Lord of the Rings, Barbie, Make your own ______, and descent.

Shit, somebody's frickin' picky!!!! how can you say the *entire* gta series was ultimately crap??? and LOTR????, DESCENT??? that was an awesome game in its own time....

you seem to have the most twisted way of thinking....

DSR

Sonic Heroes (had the Xbox Version).... Sonic died so much on one spot (about 25 times) and the checkpoint was like 5mins back... So after the last time (believe me I tried it 25 times) I smashed my contoller against the wall so much and so hard till it started to break and split.

Shit, somebody's frickin' picky!!!! how can you say the *entire* gta series was ultimately crap??? and LOTR????, DESCENT??? that was an awesome game in its own time....

DSR

lol never said i didnt! i just never cared for descent, at the time nor to this day. guess im weird.

i didnt get into GTA until 2, and i hated it. i fully admit that 3, vc, and sa i have played to death, and enjoyed em, but my comment was more in the whole "popularizing" gaming, i shoulda specified.
and i have yet to play a decent LOTR game, but on that i will definitely say i am picky because im a HUGE tolkien fan.

but yeah, i am frickin' picky ^^

Sonic Heroes (had the Xbox Version).... Sonic died so much on one spot (about 25 times) and the checkpoint was like 5mins back... So after the last time (believe me I tried it 25 times) I smashed my contoller against the wall so much and so hard till it started to break and split.

lmao sounds like me and tony hawk underground

DSR

lol never said i didnt! i just never cared for descent, at the time nor to this day. guess im weird.

i didnt get into GTA until 2, and i hated it. i fully admit that 3, vc, and sa i have played to death, and enjoyed em, but my comment was more in the whole "popularizing" gaming, i shoulda specified.
and i have yet to play a decent LOTR game, but on that i will definitely say i am picky because im a HUGE tolkien fan.

but yeah, i am frickin' picky ^^

lmao sounds like me and tony hawk underground

Every Tony Hawk game was going downhill after Tony Hawk 3. Tony Hawk 1 was the best, but Tony Hawk 3 had the superb graphics. I returned THPSU cause I completed it in 1 day (at normal mode)

And now I'm waiting for Project 8... :rolleyes:

i would say the GTA3 series because they are just so dull...but due to the fact u can mod it on the pc and make it alot better.

id say final fantasy 10 and 10 2 as the worse games. theres no buildup to the final fights (like in all other FF) i thought i was only half way through when i completed them.

what else hmmm.

Toy story on the snes (great visuals no ending music)

oooh ooh oooh cant forget Simpsons wrestling on the PS1 my god that was bad

and speaking of bad ps1

007 Racing what a waste of money them 2 where.

i would say the GTA3 series because they are just so dull...but due to the fact u can mod it on the pc and make it alot better.

id say final fantasy 10 and 10 2 as the worse games. theres no buildup to the final fights (like in all other FF) i thought i was only half way through when i completed them.

what else hmmm.

Toy story on the snes (great visuals no ending music)

oooh ooh oooh cant forget Simpsons wrestling on the PS1 my god that was bad

and speaking of bad ps1

007 Racing what a waste of money them 2 where.

007 Racing was nice in multiplayer though... Still don't understand I ever could have played PSX. I would probably vomit when I play on it again :lol: Now I think about it... there was this soccer game on PSX which had so many bugs that it was funny. If you'd missed (really far) the guy which was presenting the game said: "ooeh, on the bar!" :blink:

Back