The Most Horrible Games Of All Time!

Strider 2 for Genesis/Megadrive. That was a major disappointment from after playing the arcade/Genesis versions. Oh yes...and FATMAN!

strider 2 ist not too bad. The problem is that strider was a masterpiece even on genesis, together with ghouls'n ghosts one of the best platformers ever. So compared to other games strider 2 is way beyond average and does therefore not deserve to mentioned in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
What the fuck was FFX-2. I mean, there was this game and it was simply beautful, and made the entire series, and then they release this sequel, which has no proper storyline, and it was just so obviously aimed at the female population, Every time i tried to play it, my balls felt in danger of receding into my body.

Hmm, I have nine of those, two of which I enjoy playing (Lights Out and Batman & Robin). And those are the ones that came bundled with the thing!

Whilst it's undeniable that the Dreamcast is the best console ever (well, tied with the Megadrive), I can name a few bad games for it.

Speed Devils, Fighting Force 2, Virtua Fighter 3TB, pretty much every multi-format game...

Oh, and Plok on the SNES, I loved that, don't care what anyone says.

Maybe the worst game ever? How about Sonic Labyrinth on the Game Gear? That was pretty bad, or very bad even. Anyone have a clue what to do in that game?

Whilst it's undeniable that the Dreamcast is the best console ever
This is very, very true. B)

Anyway, I bought Alone in the Dark 2 for Saturn a couple days ago. Haven't played it, but just watching the intro led me to think I'm in for a pretty terrible game. It was $6 including shipping, so no big loss. :rolleyes:

busby 3d psx

mr domino psx

Porsche challenge psx

defender after the second level arazde

heman on the spectrum

thundercats on the spectrum

laesperanzapaz said:
finty said:
Most of the N64 Library
I think you misspelled saturn, since it doesn't have any N, 6, or 4 in the name......

Are you serious? S - A - T - U - R - N :lol: :lol:

I would have to say one of the worst, and without a doubt the most boring game I have ever played would be South Park for the DC. Its a quiz game about the show.. some crap mini games.. thats it. Absolutely boring.

I bought my DC from a videoshop with their entire stock of games as a package some years ago, I wouldnt have bought it otherwise.

~Fox

2 weeks till I get my GP2X!!

one game i absolutely hate, (hated it when i got it in 1992, hate it now, bad memories) Pit fighter on gameboy, this game is so f'in hard it makes me ill just thinking about it...

just thought of another game that makes my piss boil, socom navy seals (on ps2) i got to the last level (i think) where you have to break into some shitty prison and everything i tried to do to complete it failed, if i was lucky enough to get into the goddam prison (past the magic guards that spawn out of nowhere, and shoot you in the back) the helicopter would own me when i tried to escape...

Ninety-Nine-Nights. That game was awful. Good thing it was my bro that bought it and not me. I'd have kicked myself square in the nuts for that purchase. But then the game did that for you anyway due to it being garbage.

Zelda II The Adventure of Link
Super Mario Bros 2 (Jap version)
Sonic 1 (SMS version)
Sonic 2 (GG and SMS version)
Mega SWIV (shit compared to SNES)
Alien vs Predator (SNES)
Aliens (C64/Spectrum)
Street Fighter II (Game Boy)

My dissapointement with those games is beyond words.

Well i see that many people here say that the worste games ever are quite modern. Well I will do both modern and older games in my top list of crap games.

-=[Top 10 Crap Games]=-
no. 1:
Game: ET
Year: 1983
Platform: Atari 2600
Motivation: Well Spielberg who had no clue on games back then wanted the game to be a kinda Pac-Man game, did the computer world back then need mroe pacman wannabees :eek:... Also the game was allmost singlehanded written by one proogrammer named Howard Scott Warshaw, how can anyone think that back then a single man made game can be neearly as good as the other retail games on the market and made in that short time. The game is probaly the most annyoingly hard game ever made when played on the orginal console...

ET2600-JD.png

no. 2:
Game: The legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon.
Year: 1993
Platfrom: Philips CD-I
Motivation: First of all this game had a tiny budget on 600 000 dollars!!!! The whole game gave me the impression of low budget and set a new landmark of how low gaming industies can go. The game used FMV secuenses and not only that they used FMV but the FMV secuenses where made by a freelance company in Russia ohh that must be awesome *twink*. The main character in this game was Prinsess Zelda... OMG fun :D and teh final straw was drawn when you had to crouch to open the inventory menu...

Zeldawandofgamelon1.jpg

no. 3:
Game: Bamse
Year: 1993
Platform: Game Boy
Motivation: Made in Austria with crap controls and crap level designs. The reason that the game controls where crap was due to the game was a crap copy of a wonder boy clone and in that game the main character was riding a skateboard and that makes Bamse glide around on his feets...

Sorry couldent even find a screenshot for this game and i tossed away the original cartige long time ago, probaly my best move ever!

no. 4: Night Trap
Year: 1992
Platfrom: Mega CD
Motivation: The new Full motion video technology made everyone sure that the new game from Digital Pictures would be a hit and set a new standard of gameplay. The characters in the video scenes where woorse then the crapiest Soap ophera actresess and the game was totaly unplayable because it was way to booring.

Night_Trap_3DO.jpg

no. 5: Daikatana
Year: 2000
Platform: PC
Motivation: The most famous phrase ever written about this game must be "John Romero was about to make you his b*tch.... Then you played his game." I coulden't stop laughing the first time i read that haha :D
This crap game that was hyped like mad and was delayed and released way to late. The game was unplayable when you had AI controlled team mates that you had to keep alive and well I wouldent call it AI i would call it AD (Artifisial Dumbness).

Daikatana_screenshot.jpg

That was all for me :D Sorry for my bad english im from sweden adn well im to tired after work today to even read trough this and check for missspellings.

//som99

Attachments

• ET2600-JD.png
    ET2600-JD.png
    746 bytes · Views: 155
  • ET2600-JD.png
    ET2600-JD.png
    746 bytes · Views: 147
  • ET2600-JD.png
    ET2600-JD.png
    746 bytes · Views: 148
Much hyped Turok Evolution on ps2 was one of the most boaring games that i ever played.
The very worst was a game called Extreme snow break on ps1. It was sooo crap it was nearly funny !

Back