The Most Horrible Games Of All Time!

UFC on the Game Boy Color was crap. I beat it and returned it for a refund the next day.

Rainbow Islands on the DS, Ha Ha Ha. I mean, C`mon, Way to KILL a classic game, It was not even deserving of any association with a truly classic platformer. What were those guy smoking when they ported it to the DS, Ha Ha Ha (Cough, Chokes and dies).

Trooper

E.T. wasn't too shabby it was just difficult, neither was the GG version of Shaq Fu bad, I rather enjoy it. SMB II, however, wasn't nearly as good as SMB III. Not by a long shot.

Carmageddon for psx. It sucked big hairy mammoth bollocks.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the genesis version of Smash T.V.

TaleSpin for the Sega Megadrive vote for shitness. Very poor graphics with the very annoying music it plays.
mad.gif

Attachments

• mad.gif
    mad.gif
    699 bytes · Views: 169
  • mad.gif
    mad.gif
    699 bytes · Views: 159
  • mad.gif
    mad.gif
    699 bytes · Views: 162
Last edited by a moderator:
I actually played the Atari 2600 Pac-Man. THAT was terrible, the villains flashed and it looked like they were everywhere at once!

I have a new one: Lord of the Rings: Conquest. I tried the demo. That was bleh, like a mealy, pasty, rotting pear. I tossed it.
I've played Yaris, a Toyota advergame for the 360. It wasn't as bad as I heard. True, the graphics were PSP level, and the camera was really, really awful, but it's still somewhat fun.

Jourdy288 said:
I have a new one: Lord of the Rings: Conquest. I tried the demo. That was bleh, like a mealy, pasty, rotting pear. I tossed it.
I've played Yaris, a Toyota advergame for the 360. It wasn't as bad as I heard. True, the graphics were PSP level, and the camera was really, really awful, but it's still somewhat fun.
They got rid of Yaris off of the 360 store though! Pity, as I wanted to try it.

Goity said:
Jourdy288 said:
They got rid of Yaris off of the 360 store though! Pity, as I wanted to try it.
Not a problem.
http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/1422-aegis-wing-hexic-hd-dash-destruction-totem-ball-yaris-full-games.html

Zeviant said:
Zelda II The Adventure of Link
Super Mario Bros 2 (Jap version)
Sonic 1 (SMS version)
Sonic 2 (GG and SMS version)
Mega SWIV (shit compared to SNES)
Alien vs Predator (SNES)
Aliens (C64/Spectrum)
Street Fighter II (Game Boy)

My dissapointement with those games is beyond words.

Jourdy288 said:
E.T. wasn't too shabby it was just difficult, neither was the GG version of Shaq Fu bad, I rather enjoy it. SMB II, however, wasn't nearly as good as SMB III. Not by a long shot.

About SMB2: This is actually not a Mario title originally which a lot of people do not know. There was a game for the famicom called yume kojo: doki doki panic which nintendo rereleased for some reason as smb2 after replacing a couple of sprites. While it really doesn't have anything at all to do with the Mario series I always liked to play it.

Have I mentioned that the absolute crappiest video game ever produced is "Mario is missing"? BECAUSE THAT GAME SUCKS SO HARD I WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE!!! Seriously, I dare you to play it and find out for yourself if you haven't heard about this title before.

EDIT: Just noticed that zeviant is talking about the japanese smb2 which was labeled "the lost levels" in eu/us and is something entirely different again. well or not so different as it is pretty much smb1 all over again with bad level design.

Rise of the robots PC version, the most fun I had with the game was snapping the disc in half.

Aliens Amstrad CPC version, hear alien wandering about noise, die (ad infinitum).

Mark said:
Many over-rated/well doucmented crap games:

Tomb Raider
ET (Atari 2600)
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow

I'll think of some more later.
You have to give Tomb Raider more credit. It's not a legitimately bad game, just obsolete.

wow, a 6 year old topic? 0_0

anyway me personal unfavourites are:
Tale Spin for the Sega Game Gear
Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde for the NES (I hated it, played it <10 times. I made it pretty far though.)
Pacman for the Atari 2600
Sonic Riders for the Gamecube
Hard Drivin for the Sega Genesis (Megadrive outside US/Canada)
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse for the Sega Game Gear

oh, and Reo, you are replying to a post from 2004. FAIL.

Com64 said:
wow, a 6 year old topic? 0_0

anyway me personal unfavourites are:
Tale Spin for the Sega Game Gear
Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde for the NES (I hated it, played it <10 times. I made it pretty far though.)
Pacman for the Atari 2600
Sonic Riders for the Gamecube
Hard Drivin for the Sega Genesis (Megadrive outside US/Canada)
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse for the Sega Game Gear

oh, and Reo, you are replying to a post from 2004. FAIL.

Seeing as it gets bumped every couple years or so....

xnopasaranx said:
Zeviant said:
Super Mario Bros 2 (Jap version)
About SMB2: This is actually not a Mario title originally which a lot of people do not know. There was a game for the famicom called yume kojo: doki doki panic which nintendo rereleased for some reason as smb2 after replacing a couple of sprites. While it really doesn't have anything at all to do with the Mario series I always liked to play it.
I think Zeviant might mean why he said, the SMB2 Japan release, it basically re-uses all the sprites from the first one and makes the levels insanely hard. I don't think Nintendo realized at the time that Mario was going to be there mascot for eternity so they didn't even try to make a second Super Mario Bros., just re-hash the first one. They made that mistake, people in Japan hated it, so they took a another popular Japanese game, Doki Doki, and switch the sprites with the Mario characters for the western version.

In the end I think the western release of SMB2 was much much better than the Japanese release, you can play it on the SNES Super Mario All Stars as 'the lost levels'. Horrible horrible game, does not do justice to Mario at all.

Back