Votes: 131 40.3%
  • Logo Nr. 3

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Logo Nr. 4

Votes: 131 40.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo #4 looks the most professional imho. It contains "P" that has proper semiotic meaning.
However, it looks unstable, "falling" on left side. It should be corrected imho.
Also, font is not adequate. It should be equalized with logo.
I'll make some sketch to show what I mean.

Btw is it me or 4th logo looks like

1f50d8fc41020f691ac822d3ecfb1c27.png

10xg5zn.png

Font-logo for logo #4 should be more corresponding in style imo.
Something like this:
logo-ok-v1-mini.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The shape of the case needs to be wiggly and flamey to match the font and the logo.

This was just example of adapting font to logo.
Btw I like idea of ambigram.

To me that looks like a horror movie, it has a chilling and ominous effect, like something you would put on a note to threaten someone.

If you want to play the same style on the letters you wont get anything but something saying ap pyra.

The whole idea is you either make something stylish that says pyra, or you make a nice readable font.

The discrepancy between the two is that latin letters are largely arbritary to style, and making something readable and nice means helvetica, or a variation thereof.

A great many people have discovered this, and thus you end up with a character-less (intended) nothing of value if you do that.

Add a emblem, insignia or what have you next to it, and ok, that might be ok, but still its not connected one to the other, as the point in question is.

Do either or, or take a shot at the whole thing, dont go halfway.

Logo #4 looks the most professional imho. It contains "P" that has proper semiotic meaning.

However, it looks unstable, "falling" on left side. It should be corrected imho.

10xg5zn.png
Ha! looks kind of like the shape of Wario's nose...or an onion haha

Is this a musical now?

Edit: The nose, -do you find it grose, the smell it has, -is of onions, -they are swell, is the nose, -of warios shape, im not aaaaaaable to tell.

Out of context, in theatres now.

Is this a musical now?

Edit: The nose, -do you find it grose, the smell it has, -is of onions, -they are swell, is the nose, -of warios shape, im not aaaaaaable to tell.

Out of context, in theatres now.
This logo is from mCig, Mark Linkhorst's (Link) other company. I open that page just before I open Logo Poll.

Actually, I feel that a more simple, blocky w/ smoothed corners, sans-serif font would suit #4.

-God Ginrai
Agree. In that case it should be clear distinction between logo art and font. My point was just that logo and name of the product are two corresponding parts of same entirety.

10xg5zn.png
Ha! looks kind of like the shape of Wario's nose...or an onion haha
Reminds me of the hair do...
prince_vegeta_by_bocodamondo-d4xd0cy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back