The Gigas Project Sign Ups

The problem as ya see, yes i could be making graphics but i have very little idea on what is wanted/needed. Its all ok saying 'yeah make some futuristiky tilesets' but i really need detail. Also, due to the lack of interest in this project I fear my efforts will be futile.

So, sorry but we need a leader, somone to organise, inform etc etc

i think mechanori pm'd the story to everyone, didnt he? otherwise, i can send it to anyone who wants to have it. for the leader and organization part, i probably could do that. the next two weeks would be kinda email only from my side im afraid, but im 15 years old and have no web (argh - unable to describe in english properly... my parents dont want me to be online that much).

so I'll now collect all the email addys and send a mail to everybody who signed up, containing the story and our individual skills. i think thats a start.

got some.
mssing mails and info:
wolly_wotsit
badtoad
mechanori
sonic-NKT

mail to the others is about to be sent

Okay, looks like this could be back on track. Probably best I sign up, eh?

GP32x board nick: Markusdragon
Email: markusdragon@gmail.com
Skills: Some graphics ability, good at proof-reading, reasonably good sense of humour, AS-Levels in English Literature, History, Classics and Media Studies, good (if it can even be considered a good thing) at being affected by glitches in games.

someone just holler at me when things stat going
till then, Im gonna keep atempting to work with Quake
there really is NO documentation for dev'rs about Quake 1 anymore...

~Octavious

I haven't been here for while I know
but give me a couple of days I I will be back to start things up....sorry about this
I have no excuse But I still want to go through with this....if bad comes to worse....could u nilsiboy take over? I will try to start things up and see how it goes from there....CYA

~Kuriboh~

leebf
leebf@yahoo.com
I'm an Art Student at Uni. So am a bit arty, I like 2d games, not to interested in 3d games apart from Golden Eye. I have no experience at all in computer game making, but I'm willing to be part of this if it gets off the ground.

Back