The Gigas Project Sign Ups

Ok, read the storyline and ported this guy as a possible for the main character:

untitled.gif

Its not great and does need testing.

:D

Ok, wierd that the links arent working

Edit: Ive set up a temporary page for the character. Please click here

Well check out:

For tiles
and
For characters

I can quite easily port any character/tile sets from there which can be used in the game.

Alternatively (best for me) take a look at the sets on my site and see if they would be any use.

I can make from scratch but ill need detail of what is needed and it is a very time consuming and painful way to make characters and tiles.

Maybe people could post alternative sites that host tile/character sets that could be ported for people to take a look at. :D

Well since mechanori hasn't gotten back... If he doesn't come by the time I'm done with school I'll try and round up everyone and see if they are ready. ;)

when ya done with school??
I hope not the same time I am....
anyways, someone PM me when it comes time to do something, till then, it's on to my project....

~Octavious

OK sorry about the wait but could everyone that has signed up plz post here stating the original sign in sheet if this is to much of a hassle just post that u signed in. ;) Thanks

GP32x board nick: Octavious
Email: Vaulter98c@gmail.com
Skills: hotspots, some dialogues, converting sprite sheets, finding sprite sheets, making charecter sheets from RPGmaker sheets, making food ( sry, I had to lol )various other things

~Octavious

is there an official gigas project tile or sprite sheet yet?
im at my grandfather's over the weekend and it would be good to do something :)

Hey guys. I NEED EVERYONE TO POST THEIR INFO OR PM IT TO MEsorry just trying to get everyone's attention. :p

What ^^^ he said. We need everyone back... due to mechanoris absence it seems as though everyone has lost hope. :(

i dont like to repeat, but is this dying?
when they said "lets start a gigas community thingie" you were there, but now? If you are doing sprites or tiles, splinter, how about a report?

Perhaps it would be advisable to start over. Restart the signups, see what amalgamated resources you seem to have from the veterans, and try and encourage everyone to pitch in. I mean, I'm a newb, but i've been looking at this idea for weeks wondering if theres any way i could help it take off, so I'm sure there are others that would be willing to go out of their way to get it off the ground.

Back