The Communication Cube

Very true, but nonetheless...

gaydar-anim.gif

There's a thunderstorm outside. I just relized my /tmp is a RAM-disk. And the source code to my initial warzone2100 port is stored there. Backing stuff up in panic; love it!

I don't know if anyone here even still uses Facebook (I don't use it at all myself, which is why I'm asking this here), but if you do, we Mega Man fans would be most grateful if, assuming it interests you, you would "Like" the page 100,000 Strong for Bringing Back MegaMan Legends 3. It's already surpassed, by several thousand, the last confirmed global numbers from Capcom's "Dev Room" trickery (which were amassed over many months), within three days.

If it's something that you feel is worth your time, please "Like" the page. :p

Thankyou.

I don't know if anyone here even still uses Facebook (I don't use it at all myself, which is why I'm asking this here), but if you do, we Mega Man fans would be most grateful if, assuming it interests you, you would "Like" the page 100,000 Strong for Bringing Back MegaMan Legends 3. It's already surpassed, by several thousand, the last confirmed global numbers from Capcom's "Dev Room" trickery (which were amassed over many months), within three days.

If it's something that you feel is worth your time, please "Like" the page. :p

Thankyou.

Done! :D

logo.png

What are the chances of FB petitions being heard and considered by CAPCOM?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gone with the "Happy" kind, myself. I kind of suspect that they're not getting too many of those, and they probably could use a smile. :p

lol I suppose there are quite a few disgruntled/disappointed fans and gamers out there. :D

Essentially, have something to say/share? Simply post it here.

Inspired by this thread on GP32X.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/34909-the-cavern-of-confabulation/

To thus begin, how did you get interested in the Pandora? For me it was when I discovered that my Palm could be used for emulating other systems; that got me interested in the history of games which led me to Wikipedia, reading about different consoles and one day, boom. I find the Pandora.
Jourdy mate, you haven't been online for a bit, hope you're ok.

lol I suppose there are quite a few disgruntled/disappointed fans and gamers out there. :D

Essentially, have something to say/share? Simply post it here.

Inspired by this thread on GP32X.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/34909-the-cavern-of-confabulation/

To thus begin, how did you get interested in the Pandora? For me it was when I discovered that my Palm could be used for emulating other systems; that got me interested in the history of games which led me to Wikipedia, reading about different consoles and one day, boom. I find the Pandora.
Jourdy mate, you haven't been online for a bit, hope you're ok.

Hey guys, thanks, I'm doing alright, unfortunately my internet went down :(

I'm currently stealing bandwidth from my library, lol.

Haha same, I'm downloading tons of video ATM for when I get home lol.

Back