The Communication Cube

Jepp Google is a pain: par example its quite difficult to change Open and Close Dates for the Shop on the Google Site as its some times differ from the real Dates whe have..
but some customers dont visit our Page but read the Times on Google.de and then moan because they standing on closed doors ..

My biggest gripe is that the search has become really bad. It used to be great ten years ago. Nowadays I feel like I'm being treated like an idiot by the engine. Like I need another search engine to sift through the buttload of asinine results google and co dump on my screen.

It's been increasingly bad since the release of ChatGPT-4. Now for many searches the top results will be LLM-written bullshit "SEO" articles. Internet search is becoming useless.

Ground plane antenna looking kind of funny with the t-beam connected directly to it

DSC08754.jpg

So if Hwang is right that digital advertising is a bubble, then the pop would have to come from advertisers abandoning the platforms en masse, leading to a loss of investor confidence and a panicked stock sell-off.

And GOOG, META, etc - these advertising companies posing as tech - disappear. Nice thought.

It's been increasingly bad since the release of ChatGPT-4. Now for many searches the top results will be LLM-written bullshit "SEO" articles. Internet search is becoming useless.
So google's search - and profit - dominance seems highly tenuous. Search engines are easy to switch. I believe that search revenues are what M$ is after primarily, with ai/gpt/whatever simply a means of attaining it. I currently use gpt as a better google / wiki. What I expected it to be all along...

Everything's a radio if you design it bad enough :p
In this case it's abusing that part in a well designed way. I wonder if those things would work on regular PC parts, so malware could make your PC connect to LORA. Not that it would make sense if there is a network/wifi option available already.

I remember back in my Online Games Days, i think I was playing Guild Wars, and the others where listen to radio from my cheap Hama Cable Headset (one of these Foldable Ones) the whe have a Transmitter Tower on the end of our street..

Now I have an USB Headset or AirPods and thy are not Radio..

ATM it's quite the challenge to get a grow set from a German vendor, they're all sold out ^^

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
I assume you mean "won't" and not "want"

The only 100% legal way at the moment is starting your own grow. You're allowed to buy seeds or seedlings from European vendors. And you can cultivate 3 female plants at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
My biggest gripe is that the search has become really bad. It used to be great ten years ago. Nowadays I feel like I'm being treated like an idiot by the engine. Like I need another search engine to sift through the buttload of asinine results google and co dump on my screen.

So google's search - and profit - dominance seems highly tenuous. Search engines are easy to switch. I believe that search revenues are what M$ is after primarily, with ai/gpt/whatever simply a means of attaining it. I currently use gpt as a better google / wiki. What I expected it to be all along...
I don't know. I don't use google intentionally much, but I just read that Google wants to set a paywall before AI search, so likely @kuru and @ElPoco may rejoice and @netcat worry (or just change service provider).

Edit: I think I quoted the wrong post from @netcat

Last edited:
I would end up bankrupting myself if I ever visited Japan.

Back