The Communication Cube

Its a great idea using them against peaple whit spray paint.. i mean "swosh and the Camera is covered
Hm, they could surround the camera with a strong blower vent. Then manage early-enough incoming-particle-cloud detection and no one sprays your viewhole.

Hm, they could surround the camera with a strong blower vent. Then manage early-enough incoming-particle-cloud detection and no one sprays your viewhole.
How about a little protective hard-plastic dome, that is able to rotate in one of two positions, should the camera be damaged. (a bit like the eye protectors that gecko's have).

Last edited:
How about a little protective hard-plastic dome, that is able to rotate in one of two positions, should the camera be damaged. (a bit like the eye protectors that gecko's have).
Have a roll or transparent tape in front of the glass that protects the camera. If needed roll-up the tape so the dirty part is moved away. You could do that until your roll of tape is all used. I think something like this already exists.

I think after i did decalc the Coffee Automat tomorrow i will have a couch Retro Session whit the Win Mini and this 8Bitdo Ultimate Controller ^^

And i try now to make my Notes, Calendar, and other stuff completly via Iphone App, instead of these Paper Notebooks, this way i can save a bit space in my Pockets,

Pocketcarry the New 2DSXL was fine but in the End i only read stuff on my Kindle App, so now in my Pockets:
Iphone XR, Worksglows, 10.000mah 25 Watt Powerbank, an Cable to charge my Stuff, Airpods, Keys, Wallet.. Swiss Army Knive and the Böker 2 Hand Slipjoint, as well as my Flashlight..

It's done: we get to legally grow and smoke weed in Germany after 100 years of prohibition. The law will be signed in about a week's time.

So i pay for premium youtube, spotify, etc. to avoid pesky ads. I know that premium subscriptions account for the bulk of youtube profits even though most users opt for commercials. This seems to mean youtube gets less per user via advertising that what it costs to subscribe (like 20 bucks). Anyway. How do all these companies advertise then? TV & radio adverts made a huge impression on me in my youth. Made me want to buy toys, watch movies, eat fast food, etc. Actually adverts are one of the things I remember most vividly from my youth (along with hatred for my teachers). These days I'm clueless about new products and goings on, for better and for worse. Are google et al, by cutting out advertisers, not funneling cash into their own pockets while making it much harder for other businesses across a range of sectors? Seems like silicon valley is profiting by making business models that rely on advertising unworkably. And now even with premium ads are creeping back in. Companies need ads. Seems like paying premium to avoid adds on such scales will hurt economies materially.

It's done: we get to legally grow and smoke weed in Germany after 100 years of prohibition. The law will be signed in about a week's time.
Imagine if it were always legal. Stoners are couch bound so WW2 surely wouldn’t have happened, Israel would never have been created, AI wouldn’t exist because we are paranoid of it and we’d all be retro gamers.

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
I've been learning about the oil industry today. :cool:

Jeah but unfortunally to smoke weed you have to inhale fume which is quite unhealty .., i will stick whit overdose of Haribo...
Smoking isn't the only means of consumption. Vaporization (Verdampfen) or preparation as food works, too. The latter is still illegal though, which I don't quite understand. In some US states and in Canada even THC gummy bears are sold in shops. But all of this is just FYI, I'm not advertising to consume drugs, regardless of their legality.

Nah THC Gummy Bears where not mine (Allthough it would be quite interesting to see a commercial whit Thomas Gotschalk ) ^^ If they would make THC Lakritze Sticks, i would dy next month on an overdosis ..

Whe have allready Vending Machines in some towns that sell these CBC OIL Products, its far away from the real stuff, but some peaple still think its allready Canabis ..

Well, i wonder what happen when whe put this Cannabis in our Bee Smoker but i dont want to try this out, also im an owner of lots of Driving Licences, so when i use this to calm the Bees, might be i lost these Licences ...

Are google et al, by cutting out advertisers, not funneling cash into their own pockets while making it much harder for other businesses across a range of sectors? Seems like silicon valley is profiting by making business models that rely on advertising unworkably. And now even with premium ads are creeping back in. Companies need ads. Seems like paying premium to avoid adds on such scales will hurt economies materially.

Back