The Communication Cube

Sometimes people think I am faking something, and right now I want them to think I am faking something, so I am faking faking something. It’s the Classic Serbian Jew Double Bluff, and hopefully I’ve watched enough South Park for it to work despite not being a Serbian Jew.

I already live a life in service to others, but I’m not allowed to come into contact with any of the people I serve

Now we know where you work.

It might surprise some of you but i gave up to pocket carry my Pyra (at least i try this now)..
some years ago when i begun to carry the Pandora in my Pockets, there where no other options available for busy keeping, not even an Smartphone back then.., so playing Games on Waiting Times at Super Marked Counter, or Hair Cutter, or something was quite usefull, but a few years ago i bought me a Kindle, which is a much better option.
my Pants are now lots less heavy, ..
Pyra will gets in the Carry Case of the Pandora, and still gets its use, but not out of the Pocket anymore..

And back again in my Pocket: issue whit not Pocket Carry: there is a small chance it’s can get stolen from my Office Box according where it’s it, and the Pandora Carring Case is not wide enough so I have a bit the fear that it’s damages the Shoulderbuttons, more as they would get damaged In my Pocket..

And what happens when I want to play some Dreamcast Games on the Super Market?

Its quite sureal that you can watch Gopro Videos from Volunter troops in Ukraine these days,

first the slingshot chanel building powerfull rubber based weapons (for fun), then Forgothen Weapons showing real weapons which are somethimes quite interesting.., some American Gun Chanels shooting whit all sorts of stuff (also for fun), and now these real War Videos..
Its nothing that is written on a History book you use these days as a fundament for your Display on Desk, its happening in these days for real..

Is there news about RV64X to find anywhere. All I find are first news from 2 years ago and then nothing. There's a forum site, but the last legit topic is from '21 saying they've been recognized as a Risc-V project and that with that they'd switch to other forums and such. Maybe they also renamed the project?

Am I paranoid?

Recently I commented on an image board that I'd love to get a muzzle loader. Within 2 minutes my firefox went bonkers. It opened save-file-prompts for a multitude of .htm files, dozens within a few seconds. I've never seen that before. Was that an attack? I did not save any of the files, my eset AV didn't complain, but I know that doesn't have to mean anything. Am I paranoid? The timing is nuts. I haven't conducted any forensics so far.

(I have a cop and another gun nut in my family, and have been regularly shooting air guns in my younger years. Old style muzzle loaders are the only real guns you can get without a permit here. You can't buy the powder, which you need a separate license for, but I'd just let the pros in my family handle that end when I'd join them at the shooting range.)

Am I paranoid?

Recently I commented on an image board that I'd love to get a muzzle loader. Within 2 minutes my firefox went bonkers. It opened save-file-prompts for a multitude of .htm files, dozens within a few seconds. I've never seen that before. Was that an attack? I did not save any of the files, my eset AV didn't complain, but I know that doesn't have to mean anything. Am I paranoid? The timing is nuts. I haven't conducted any forensics so far.

(I have a cop and another gun nut in my family, and have been regularly shooting air guns in my younger years. Old style muzzle loaders are the only real guns you can get without a permit here. You can't buy the powder, which you need a separate license for, but I'd just let the pros in my family handle that end when I'd join them at the shooting range.)
It could be 'an attack' but there doesn't need to be a relation to your post on a forum.
A long long time ago I visited a model-train enthusiast website and it ran ads, one of the ads contained a virus. So the site itself wasn't malicious except running third party ads.

It could be 'an attack' but there doesn't need to be a relation to your post on a forum.
A long long time ago I visited a model-train enthusiast website and it ran ads, one of the ads contained a virus. So the site itself wasn't malicious except running third party ads.
Hm. I thought running AV, PiHole, UBlock and NoScript was enough. I need more!
Jokes aside, the aftertaste is lingering. Guess I'll make sure and flatten this box.

I was wondering what sort of Wrist Watch they where on the Space Missions,
You have to know that on Moon, the Time is a tiny bit difficult (a few nano seconds)

They have the Omega Moon Watch (was to expect), in its Standart Edition whit Leather Wristband 6500 € ^^
And there are even Editions till 60000€ ..

I think I will stay whit my Apple Watch, or an G-Shock if I have to go to the Moon ^^

But the Omega looks awesome, and this model was whit on 6 Moon Missions..

Reactions: rSl
Sadly im currently not even start whit my Autodidactic French Training, first i have to learn for a Licence to sell free drugs (its needed to sell Ant Acid in our Beeceeper Shop), its not that easy to explain in English..
There are Drugs (Medicin) that are only allowed to sell in Pharmacy Shops , where the Shop Ceeper got a whole longtime training, and others that also can be selled in normal Shops when the Employes got this Licence..
This Ant Acid is used for the Bees so they lost the varroa mite ..
Maybe when my french will be lots better..

xD

More options again for anyone wanting to run linux on a cheap small board (~8euro, dual-core risk-v, 64MB RAM, 16MB storage, SD-card and wifi support):

As the original topic was locked: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic.99292/page-150
Some covid-19 related news:

Topic: Adverse events for mRNA vaccines
Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055877/
TLDR: Risk of adverse event after mRNA vaccination is roughly 1 in 800 (Pfizer = ~1 in 1000, Moderna = ~1 in 650).
Quote: "Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95 % CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 2.1 to 22.9); risk ratio 1.43 (95 % CI 1.07 to 1.92). The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group; risk difference 18.0 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 1.2 to 34.9); risk ratio 1.36 (95 % CI 1.02 to 1.83). The Moderna trial exhibited a 6 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group: risk difference 7.1 per 10,000 (95 % CI -23.2 to 37.4); risk ratio 1.06 (95 % CI 0.84 to 1.33). Combined, there was a 16 % higher risk of serious adverse events in mRNA vaccine recipients: risk difference 13.2 (95 % CI -3.2 to 29.6); risk ratio 1.16 (95 % CI 0.97 to 1.39)."

Topic: UK government released data for 2023 on covid-19 vaccination to prevent hospitalization
Source: UK government (see attachment), link: https://assets.publishing.service.g...-19-vaccination-programme-8-november-2022.pdf
TLDR: To prevent 1 severe hospitalization many people need to vaccinated, for 16-19 year olds it's 185100 people, for 70+ it's 7500.
Quote:
prevent_severe_hospitalization.png

Topic: Adverse effects reported by Pfizer
Source: https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcements/pfizer-responds-research-claims
TLDR: For some unknown reason warns pregnant people. And on top of known issues some persistent issues, like: irritability, poor feeding, fatigue or lack of energy, cool, pale skin.
Quote:
"Tell your vaccination provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you: are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding"
"
Severe allergic reactions
• Non-severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, or swelling of the face
• Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle)
• Pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart)
• Injection site pain
• Tiredness
• Headache
• Muscle pain
• Chills
• Joint pain
• Fever
• Injection site swelling
• Injection site redness
• Nausea
• Feeling unwell
• Swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
• Decreased appetite
• Diarrhea
• Vomiting
• Arm pain
• Fainting in association with injection of the vaccine
• Unusual and persistent irritability
• Unusual and persistent poor feeding
• Unusual and persistent fatigue or lack of energy
• Unusual and persistent cool, pale skin
• Dizziness
"

Topic: More results on use of vitamine-D and preventing servere effects covid-19
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8862170/
Quote:
"A total of 6 RCTs with 551 COVID-19 patients were included. The overall collective evidence pooling all the outcomes across all RCTs indicated the beneficial use of vitamin D intervention in COVID-19 (relative risk, RR = 0.60, 95% CI 0.40 to 0.92, Z = 2.33, p = 0.02, I2 = 48%). The rates of RT-CR positivity were significantly decreased in the intervention group as compared to the non-vitamin D groups (RR = 0.46, 95% CI 0.24 to 0.89, Z = 2.31, p = 0.02, I2 = 0%). Conclusively, COVID-19 patients supplemented with vitamin D are more likely to demonstrate fewer rates of ICU admission, mortality events, and RT-PCR positivity."
More sources: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9864223/

Attachments

• appendix-1-of-jcvi-statement-on-2023-covid-19-vaccination-programme-8-november-2022.pdf
    130.5 KB · Views: 185
Back