The Communication Cube

If you ever wondered if caffeine is stronger than Klonopin, well, I guess it depends on dosage. 300mg caffeine beats 1mg Klonopin for sure though. I wonder why you need a prescription for the latter but not the former. Caffeine is hardcore.

A bunch of video game testers for Zenimax just formed Microsoft’s first union and the American video game industry’s largest union. I’m tempted to make a “not being paid enough to play Xbox” joke, but I don’t wanna be a console fanboy.

Reactions: rSl
Nah, seriously, on the subject of the console wars, it really is getting out of hand. I just got the PS5 for weeb games, beyond that I don’t think it really represents any major leap in quality over the Xbox Series. I’d hate to say this without playing most of them, but I think Sony’s exclusives may be a bit overrated. We should be fighting to keep games out of console jail anyway. It troubles me that God of War 2018 just won a Steam Award because it wasn’t released on PC until 2022.

Dit some actual clean up and flipping (?) on my Desk today.. , yes the Black Box under the green 500 gb Mobile Drive, the USB 3,5 * Disk Drive and the USB DVD Drive/Burner is my Phytium Based Micro PC which is my quite expensive Home Office Computer as I ditnt had luck to get Wine to run yet (it worked some weeks but then I ran into some trouble ) .. but it dit play Alwas Awakening at least .., maybe I should try Dosbox at least ..

27497776edc5bc3a4d134af4445e2ae3.jpg

New year changes:
  • I've deleted my PixelFed account. I wasn't a fan of the social networking side of things + I hadn't used it for approx six months.
  • I'm going to concentrate on making games rather than games + applications, because I find making games more fun. That being said I still want to create something for my ereader.
In no change news, I'm still proofreading and formatting ebooks for PGDP.

When I see discussions on Twitter about people who lack internal monologues, for some reason it reminds me of @Null and his tulpa. I’m trying to remember, didn’t you once say your brain included an entire world for Peony to run around in? Makes my internal monologue feel pretty lacking by comparison.

Elon Musk says long form tweets are rolling out in early February. That may be the thing that finally gets me to stop posting here. My insanity usually can’t be contained in a tweet. I made a double tweet just yesterday.

• Sad
Dit some actual clean up and flipping (?) on my Desk today.. , yes the Black Box under the green 500 gb Mobile Drive, the USB 3,5 * Disk Drive and the USB DVD Drive/Burner is my Phytium Based Micro PC which is my quite expensive Home Office Computer as I ditnt had luck to get Wine to run yet (it worked some weeks but then I ran into some trouble ) .. but it dit play Alwas Awakening at least .., maybe I should try Dosbox at least ..

27497776edc5bc3a4d134af4445e2ae3.jpg

Last thing I used floppies for, besides the odd boot disk:
1673182282894.png

I thought that was what she was back in the day, but the more I looked into things differences started to appear. I just call her a human being and treat her like any other one now.

didn’t you once say your brain included an entire world for Peony to run around in?

She was the one that created it and continues to modify it to this day.

I believe Peony is real, but you probably wouldn’t like the reason. It’s because I’m an animist, and possibly even a panentheist, whereas I believe last time I checked you were still an atheist.

Some definitions so you can keep up:
Animist: Everything has a soul, including rocks.
Panentheist: Everything is part of God, including rocks.
Pangeologist: Everything is rocks, except maybe rocks.

I'm probably going to be gone from Tuesday evening through Friday morning. I know I don't need to let you guys know when I leave, but I figured that you probably consider my absences to be good news.

• Haha
You know, I read once that God experiences things through us, and that sometimes God will end a person’s life early if there’s nothing else interesting to experience. I’m seriously wondering why I’m still alive right now.

You know, I read once that God experiences things through us, and that sometimes God will end a person’s life early if there’s nothing else interesting to experience. I’m seriously wondering why I’m still alive right now.
That reminds me of a story of a person expecting god to save him, while others tried but he rejected help from them as he's expecting god to do it. When he died he asked god why he didn't come, and god tells him he send so many people to help but he didn't except it.

Maybe you have opportunities to do stuff but you're not taking them, and now complain about god for not having an interesting life? Maybe god's waiting for you and he still has hope you'll do something worthwhile for him to experience.
No one else will make your life worthwhile, except you. And it sounds like you get a lot of support from others already to just continue living. So maybe put in the extra effort to add purpose to your life.
Here's some steps that could help with this: Self help book summary

That self help book contains the subtitle ‘An Antidote to Chaos’. There actually exists a modern religion, Discordianism, which believes valuing order over chaos is wrong. They also believe valuing chaos over order is wrong, but they’re more concerned about society’s obsession with order, since it is more prevalent. I have a friend I could summon here about this, but I’m not sure if they want to be outed.

Sorry about that post I just deleted. My pharmacy switched Klonopin manufacturers a few months ago, and I swear the new stuff doesn’t kick as hard. Call it shrinkflation.

The old pill was blue, the new pill is green. I could probably search the manufacturer and find reviews.

Edit: The manufacturer is Teva. Word on the net is that they used to be good, but started falling off in 2018. That’s earlier than I expected.

Last edited:
  • Wow
That self help book contains the subtitle ‘An Antidote to Chaos’. There actually exists a modern religion, Discordianism, which believes valuing order over chaos is wrong. They also believe valuing chaos over order is wrong, but they’re more concerned about society’s obsession with order, since it is more prevalent. I have a friend I could summon here about this, but I’m not sure if they want to be outed.
The author wrote multiple books, about order and about chaos. So there doesn't appear any preference there. The point of this reference was to have a purpose in life, without any life can feel meaningless. This book appears to specifically address that point.

Sorry about that post I just deleted. My pharmacy switched Klonopin manufacturers a few months ago, and I swear the new stuff doesn’t kick as hard. Call it shrinkflation.

The old pill was blue, the new pill is green. I could probably search the manufacturer and find reviews.

Edit: The manufacturer is Teva. Word on the net is that they used to be good, but started falling off in 2018. That’s earlier than I expected.
Where I am the supplier can differ based on availability of medication but also on your insurance. Which is somewhat annoying if one has a nicer taste compared to the other. I once read they have poor taste on purpose so people think it must work, as nice taste would be like candy and those don't cure disease.

The point of this reference was to have a purpose in life, without any life can feel meaningless. This book appears to specifically address that point.
You know, I already live a life in service to others, but I’m not allowed to come into contact with any of the people I serve, which makes things slightly boring. Sorry, can’t elaborate too much further. I seriously miss out completely on some of the most important parts of my life though, which is why I hope there really is a life review like near death experiences claim.

You ever wonder if the fourth wall is the only thing holding up the ceiling? Yeah, um, I have no idea what I mean by that. Just sounded vaguely relevant to my life.

Be glad that I’m not taking my tablet with me to my trip tomorrow through early Friday. It’s for your sake, not mine.

Back