The Communication Cube

I’m back from Christmas. Got a nice pair of sandals that are slightly too small for my feet and a $25 PlayStation gift card. Not a bad haul at my age. I think if I can just lose thirty or so pounds, I can get into those sandals.

Reactions: rSl
This morning, the low was 13 degrees. On Saturday morning, they’re projecting the low will be 50 degrees. On the news they often say, “If you don’t like the weather in North Carolina, just wait a week.” I do feel kinda bad for all the plants that will start growing next week, only to die during the next cold snap.

Is that the voice of KITT?

I really will be leaving to go to my older sister’s place this time, hopefully, from midday Friday through evening Tuesday. I won’t be posting, but if you want to know what I’ll be doing, I’ll be watching the Carolina Panthers on Sunday in a must-win game.

Man, all this Andrew Tate Twitter drama makes it feel like Twitter is no longer dysfunctional. I wonder how things actually are back at the Twitter offices.

I wonder how things actually are back at the Twitter offices.

0j67tmXN.png

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
I leave in about three hours now. The next time I see you, I’ll be 2023 JDTAY, and 2023 JDTAY will be a totally different user. He might not even be a pizza. Man, change is rough.

hmm... It's 2023 and JDTAY's image is still a Pizza... so... fake news?

You just reminded me that I need to change my forum avatar due to it no longer being Christmas.
I guess this depends on where. I think Orthodox Christmas is around January 7th. Or it used to. This year some Ukranians Orthodoxs celebrated it on December 25th to separate from Russian usage.
In some catholic countries children don't return to school until January the 7th (would be 9th this month because of the weekend), despite Christmas being on dec 25th, because another festivity related to three Holy kings or something...
So feel free to change avatars whenever you like.

Man, it got up to 73 degrees in my apartment even though I only have the heat set to 66, and I can’t open a window because it’s over 90% humidity outside. Fortunately a cold front should cool and dry things off by Friday. There could be thunderstorms on Wednesday though. Just another January in the South.

Well, I had my caffeine today finally. The good: I took my Klonopin four hours ago and haven’t felt the least bit tired. The bad: I still haven’t actually done anything productive since having the caffeine. I actually accomplished more today before drinking the caffeine than after, by doing my laundry and going grocery shopping, but I only did those things so I would have caffeine. I guess caffeine works better as a carrot than a stick.

Back