The Communication Cube

Just made the decision to uninstall Sonic Frontiers. That’s how bad it was. Not going to demand my money back, but it’ll be a long time before I preorder a game again. Once bitten, twice shy.

Reactions: rSl
Once bitten, twice shy.

aqykcwvhw5z91.jpg

You know, despite all my crapping on Sonic Frontiers, it has an 8.8 user score on Metacritic and a 94% positive rating on Steam. Makes me feel strange. Maybe I’m just not cut out to be a gamer.

A friend did a collaboration with a songwriter, he does the guy's voices in this song:

This is what he usually sings:

One of the presenters of a video that Peony and I were watching had a large mouth.

Peony's comment: "Her mouth's so big she could suck 4 dicks at the same time."

Just napped from 11 am to 2 in the afternoon. I was waiting for coffee to be delivered to me, which explains why I couldn’t stay awake. Well, I’ve had two tall cups of joe now, and I’m ready to punch the moon, or maybe just play my PS5 a bit.

I've found @JDTAY's YouTube channel.

The Reddit app keeps showing me Xbox stuff even though I own a PS5 and Switch and no Xbox, and it’s annoying me. I wonder if it’s an error in their algorithms or if Microsoft just gives them the most money.

I prefer Reddit’s mobile site to their app, because their mobile site only shows me content from communities I’m subscribed to, which is what I prefer. I want to make the app behave that way too, but I can’t find any setting for that. I wouldn’t even use the app if they hadn’t stripped most of the functionality out of the mobile site in order to promote their app. Plus, getting notifications for replies is nice, but the notifications for recommended content are annoying, and I can’t find a setting to turn those off either.

I guess what I’m saying is I’m close to uninstalling the Reddit app, but I haven’t hit the final straw quite yet.

Man, I was up all the way until 4 AM last night, and I didn’t even get any gaming in. Too buzzed on coffee, couldn’t focus. Still trying to come down right now. The sleep I got between 4 and 6 helped a bit.

I bought Yakuza: Like a Dragon a few days ago and still haven’t touched it. The idea of turn based combat in a crime game appealed to me. Wish I could work up the courage to start it.

I think I’ve been weird the last few days because I ran out of groceries. I go shopping tomorrow, so I still have to put up with one more day of this. On a positive note, I’m down to 303 pounds. I was at 315 just a couple days after my last grocery trip. I guess that means I’ll be 315 again on Friday.

Whit the Analogue Pocket around the Corner (Its being preparet to ship), i still plan my "Nintendo Handheld Mario Chalenge"
The Games i want to play in this Chalenge
Gameboy:
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2 ; Six Golden Coins
Super Mario Land 3 ; Wario Land
Gameboy Color:
Super Mario Bros Deluxe
Gameboy Advance:
Super Mario Advance:
Mario Bros 2, Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Yoshis Island
3DS:
Yoshis New Island,
New Super Mario Bros 2
Switch:
New Super Mario Bros Deluxe (or how its called)
Mario Odyssee
Mario 3D Classics: Super Mario 64, Mario Sunshine, and Mario Galaxy..

I want to play these Games from Original Cardridge, so no DX Patch on the Mario Land Games, but i hope the Pocket got a Savestate funktion until then..

I dont want it to be too difficult: I will try to beat Mario Bros, but if its ditnt work, because im too bad, i will play the next game in list..

Maybe i will open a New Thread for it, whit Fotos of the Credits as Proff that i beat the Game really..

I dont know when i get this Analogue Pocket, or when i find the time, but i would suggest maybe one Game at a time..

I ordered sth from the UK and on Royal Mail's tracking page I cannot seem to get past their captcha. Anyone else having problems there?

FBI is 'Extremely Concerned' about China's Influence Through TikTok on US Users
Some sensible opinion from the FBI for a change. But it's still a FBI pot calling a Chinese government kettle black.
Why else did privacy shield fail and Goggle Analytics found to infringe the GDPR in Austria, Italy and France at least, or google services banned from Danish schools, etc. if not for USA laws enabling their agencies to take data from American companies on European people?
Now wait until the EU makes MITM censorship mandatory, and Pink Floyd can record an uptodate "The Firewall".
Post automatically merged:

Have you tried not being a bot?
That's sooo discriminatory of you, insensible meatbag!

Back