The Communication Cube

Another book from the free book library.

EZxlX4oN.png

• Haha
Reactions: rSl

On the opposite side: I don’t use my Pyra that much as it’s deserving, and whit another ARM Computer, it would get much less Attention..

Also im maybe not the best user for this..

Guys, I just walked on a treadmill for nearly half an hour, at two miles per hour. My heart rate was above 150 most of the time. Pretty sure I am going to die* now. RIP me.

*Gotta remember, I weigh 330 pounds.

Allthough i dont understand these non metric messure currents that much, i would try to translate: you made 1 Mile, this might be 1,6 km, so you went whit 3,2 kmh which is not that fast.., but 330 pounds is quite a lot circa 150 kg.. (this is strange: Metric Pounds are 1/2 kg)..

If i would consider my last Running Training: 3,72 miles, whit about 3,72 miles per hour, heart rate was 137 bpm in average
but i have only circa 141 pounts ^^
This Trainig was in 2020

Guys, I just walked on a treadmill for nearly half an hour, at two miles per hour. My heart rate was above 150 most of the time. Pretty sure I am going to die* now. RIP me.

If you keep at it a couple of times a day, hopefully you’ll see things improve! :)

Rest in peace, now, you earned it. But go for another walk tomorrow (I'd prefer outside, but I don't have anything against htreadmills, whatever floats your boat). Get used to it for a week or two and then you can walk a little more. Before you notice you'll be fit enough to walk a dog.

As long as there's no war (or Reggaeton party) near, you can rest in peace without dying...

Back