The Communication Cube

I use to let me wake up whit a DAB+ Rock Radio (Radio Bob), but unfortunally this dosnt work that good: Instead of waking up at 5 am, i shortly wake up and fell asleep inmidially because i enjoy the Music too much or something..
My Plan were to tune it to "Schlager Radio", i wonder if this works better?? And what is "Schlager" in Englisch ? Is there something like our (Helene Fischer, Michael Wendler, Udo Jürgens, etc) in other Countrys??

Or Drunk Young Peaple, as this will also played on Oktoberfest or as "Party Music" on the Isle of Mallorca or on the "Hütten" in the Ski Vacations (Apres Ski).. all these things i would never go..

Allthough i have some favored Bands from this "Schlager" like Udo Jürgens, Santiano, Pur, but most of my Musik Favor is Metal, Volkrock, etc...

Schlager is no "Cracy Frog" , Schlager is "Atemlos durch die Nacht" or something..
Cracy Frog was a commercial for Jamba Ringtones.. ^^, and a Cover of "Axel F." which is Techno..

I just tryed this Schlager as Wake Up Radio out this morning and it worked quite good, i woke up, shut down the Radio and made my usual after wake Internet Surving.., i had even the time to watch an episode of Cowboy Bebop, im now at Episode 12 of 28, and the Real Live Show will get launched tomorrow ..

Whit the Bebop in Mind and the Twitter post of Elan Musk on his Starship, i thought about that im quite anoyed that whe are still on this early state in Space Travel: there are still oversized Sylvester Rockets, shure they use boosters who can land again but far away from a Real Spaceship..

The Same whit Electric Cars: There were possible when the first Cars where out, Porsche even built one whit 4 Wheel Drive , and regenerative Energie was also possible, a Windmill on a big Dynamo, the technologie was there, but they went whit Gazoline...

Or Drunk Young Peaple, as this will also played on Oktoberfest or as "Party Music" on the Isle of Mallorca or on the "Hütten" in the Ski Vacations (Apres Ski).. all these things i would never go..

Allthough i have some favored Bands from this "Schlager" like Udo Jürgens, Santiano, Pur, but most of my Musik Favor is Metal, Volkrock, etc...
Wie heißt die Mutter von Niki Lauda? Mama Laudaaa! MAMA LAUDAAA! xD

Last edited:
Yes exactly this example of high art music ^^

I just though about i ditnt played that much Pyra since i got this thing, i used it for a bit work, and made some test runs and videos, but i nothing which was more than Super Mario Land..
Maybe this weekend instead of the GTA Trilogie ?

Just donated some cash to OBS due to:

How to donate to OBS: https://obsproject.com/contribute

Just donated some cash to OBS due to:

How to donate to OBS: https://obsproject.com/contribute
This got a mention in LWDW podcast #301 and retweeted to Pine64’s feed

I found the following hilariously titled book on an i2p site. I of course didn't immediately download a copy because that would be naughty. :)

nAJ6dRqu.png

I and my dad are spending Tuesday through Saturday at my older sister's place this Thanksgiving, which is quite a few days, considering it's only a three hour drive from here. Apparently my dad just likes being away from home.

Reactions: rSl

Reactions: rSl
Unfortunately I'm not behind a static IP address, and I generally suspend or power down my machines when they're not doing anything, ans also between about 4pm and 7pm at that when everyone's cooking their tea and the wholesale energy cost is highest.

Back