The Communication Cube

More accurately, it seems to have been the unverified lab testing of samples that's the root of the problem. But if they didn't at least pretend to test them, they couldn't sell them marked with their 'tested' percentages, like it used to be back when it was all a bit more hush hush.

No thanks I'm quite happy being a laboratory mouse.
I almost forgot the Hitchaker Guide to the Galaxy. So are you the one running the simulation ? Can you delete Elon Musk ? He's giving you away... Maybe just buy him a ticket in Jeff Bezos capsule (as the anonymous passenger) and have it crash or something ? I wouldn't do harm to any person, but as long as both are just bits in a simulation...

I almost forgot the Hitchaker Guide to the Galaxy. So are you the one running the simulation ? Can you delete Elon Musk ? He's giving you away... Maybe just buy him a ticket in Jeff Bezos capsule (as the anonymous passenger) and have it crash or something ? I wouldn't do harm to any person, but as long as both are just bits in a simulation...
I think Null was refering Pinky and the Brain

Guys, it turns out, legalizing pot didn't make it safe.

My entire worldview is shaken right now.
Smoking is not safe either, but that is allowed. Why ban the entire plant, despite the fact that it has many great uses that have nothing to do with drugs? That is like banning knifes because people can kill with them. If killing is the problem, then forbid killing, not the owning of knives.

There's a disturbance making its way across the Atlantic that has an 80% chance of becoming Tropical Storm Elsa. Worse, the path they have it taking right now puts it south of most of the Caribbean Islands, meaning it should have lots of opportunity to develop into something nasty.

There's a disturbance making its way across the Atlantic that has an 80% chance of becoming Tropical Storm Elsa. Worse, the path they have it taking right now puts it south of most of the Caribbean Islands, meaning it should have lots of opportunity to develop into something nasty.
Let it go. Let it go.

There's a disturbance making its way across the Atlantic

54cac35873119d2330097fbd4dbd547bca0dfc82a7052764c96c559efa20acdc.jpg

Smoking is not safe either
Wrong. It is completely beneficial.

Hmm, not only is that formation chance up to 90% now, it's 70% through 48 hours, but still not projected to make landfall anywhere in five days. That means Elsa could spend more than three days just building strength, before walloping Central America. This one feels like our first hurricane of the season for sure.
Do you live on the street? When it rains, go inside, and watch TV. Like proper American.

Tropical Depression Five's latest path has it crossing Cuba and impacting Florida's west coast. There's still a lot of uncertainty this far out though.

Interesting read from the software freedom conservancy guys:
I was under the impression that given commercial companies often have the majority of copyright in the kernel monthly reports, those companies had had a change of heart due to making so much use these days of open source code for their business operations, and would defend the GPL if someone contravened it, but it seems I was mistaken in that assessment.

Back