The Communication Cube

Lots of the bible was written before things happened. And they have matched history so far.
Since I never heard of this, I have a hard time considering it to be true. I mean everyone would be all over it. It would be hard to escape such news.
So are you talking about some very concrete predictions, that do name things and persons and such, or rather some ramblings that indirectly match lots of things?

Since I never heard of this, I have a hard time considering it to be true. I mean everyone would be all over it. It would be hard to escape such news.
So are you talking about some very concrete predictions, that do name things and persons and such, or rather some ramblings that indirectly match lots of things?
Did you never read the words “prophecy” or “prophet”? :p

Ah, sure. From Isaiah 46:10 (Declaring the end from the beginning). Thank you for your interest.
1/3 of the Bible were prophecies before they happened. Over 300 prophecies were about the coming Messiah and these were in the old testament, before Jesus was born.
Some are very concrete predictions, like "30 pieces of silver" (not 29 pieces of gold).
Some actually vague, like He's be from the lineage of such and such .

Make yourself comfortable, the math starts slowly:
edit: Initially I selected 101V6UV_zMQ for you (by the same Chuck Missler), but the new one has a little more details.

If you don't like that talker, then this one talks faster (I've skipped the intro, so you can get fast into it) but I prefer Chuck because it has much more detail and depth:

Then there is Revelation. Which was a book written for people in the end-times (sealed). This means when the time comes (right about now), people will understand it.

Last edited:
Well this is breakfast before going back to work for me, so I'll have to watch those later.
The messiah thing though. I mean since it was prophecised people were waiting for one. So it was a matter of time, that someone gets called that. We have no way of testing Jesus' messiah-beingness.

And another Flat Front Tire on my E-Bike, strangly the last time was when my Dad drove, and this Time also ..
No big deal, whe bought to new tubes yesterday, so in the Eeaster Weekend, there is some work to do..
I have now 1500 km since i bougt the Bike last year and only 2 Flats..

My Plan was originally to play some games on the Pyra, but seems like this ditnt worked out that good..

My Co Worker is in Vacations until next week so i have now 4 Computers to work on (Counter 1, Counter 2, Office, and Pyra) ^^
Unfortunally i have also to make the Customers comunications over email..

I'm going on vacation next week, but not quite where I thought. I already had a $500 check to my sister written out, and gave it to my dad.

On that note, my finance person says that after the vacation, my weekly spending cash allotment will fall from $75 to $40, because my account balance has fallen enough. I think maybe they just want me to eat less delivery pizza. Considering what I spend eating with my dad every week, this cut is more like $55 to $20.

I'm still having bad dreams too, which makes me think maybe my situation hasn't resolved itself yet.

It sucks, I can't imagine the resolution being too peaceful. But I'll just focus on more immediate things for now, like the vacation.

My sister says the place she was planning to book got snatched up. After I already made the check out too. She might be able to get somewhere else, but each day it'll get harder.

Sandi was talking about how everyone thinks they have the one argument she hasn't heard before, that will convince her of Christianity's truth. I've noticed that people don't really get swayed by argument in general. People base their opinions on personal experiences, and you can't really argue with those.

Though it does leave me wondering how I ended up with a non-Christian form of universalism, considering I haven't had any spiritual experiences. Maybe I had one and forgot about it. There are some people that say we all have them quite often, and forget about it.

Warning: "This reminds JDTAY of an NDE" post.

There was one NDE where a sick girl said she saw everyone she had ever met in life in Heaven, including those still living. It was like a reassurance from God that everyone goes up there eventually.

I also like the part where she said people may be fitted with disguises in life in order to test other people's love. She even used the example of a disheveled man. Definitely been there.

I'm never going to use the info in the video, but I like the presenter so I've been watching the video for approx 50mins (it's also not the first time I've watched the video). YouTube, it's a hell of a drug. :)

I'm anxious about a lot of things, but not really willing to try emulation as a distraction. There are people watching who would get on me about that sort of thing, even though they break the law themselves.

I still remember these same people being opposed to me coding free software for some reason. I'm not really in a safe environment to code anyway.

I meant to warn Null about using the Unlicense. Depending on where you live, entering things into the public domain isn't legal. I remember this well, because it's NDE-related. Remember the TempleOS guy? That's how he got in trouble.

He had a really great NDE, followed by a pretty terrible life. God commanded him to build a temple in the form of an operating system, and he did it, and his reward, last I heard, was being pushed into suicide by the authorities.

I'm anxious about a lot of things, but not really willing to try emulation as a distraction. There are people watching who would get on me about that sort of thing, even though they break the law themselves.

I still remember these same people being opposed to me coding free software for some reason. I'm not really in a safe environment to code anyway.
Why do you care what “they” think? If you want to emulate, emulate! If you want to code FOSS, code FOSS!

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Why do you care what “they” think? If you want to emulate, emulate! If you want to code FOSS, code FOSS!
It's a bit more complicated than that. They're trying to incite people here to violence, and I'm trying to delay it as long as I can.

They don't understand, you can't just show people in this neighborhood random weird stuff. They're on drugs, they'll get violent.

Sounds like it could be simpler than that; how are “they” to physically stop you from running emulators and coding if all “they” can do (at least at the moment) is shout at you?
Why not give emulation/coding a try today?

I'm hearing things in my apartment again, but this time, it's not voices.

According to rumors around here, it's probably just mice. See, nothing to be afraid of. Except, you know, the plague.

I meant to warn Null about using the Unlicense. Depending on where you live, entering things into the public domain isn't legal.

The reason I'm now using the Unlicense is because Creative Commons is one of the organisations listed in the anti-rms letter, so I'd rather not use a CC license if at all possible.

Back