The Communication Cube

Edit: In other news I've just discovered that Super Sonico has a YouTube channel. :cool:

Last edited:
take pen and paper notes
On my first day at my new workplace - three nautical engineers and me as the guy for software development - the other three took out there phones, when an appointment's timely details were made known, I took out pen and paper. :)
Mind you, any modern over or on ear headphones I've bought the foam's started to degrade after a couple of years anyway
I think for Sennheisers one can get replacement foamy thingies. I sure hope I got that right - I've got a pair.
that it's very rude for people who haven't had NDEs to be skeptical of them
Not rude, sensible. In some ERs they've got written stuff in places only someone floating could see. It's never been seen. And there are way more reasons for scepticism.

I set up my PC in my new appartment last night. :)

In some ERs they've got written stuff in places only someone floating could see.
wait... it's not just urban legend? (keep calm and return to your body)
Post automatically merged:

I also want to tell you about this channel: https://www.tis.tv/
It's a hodgepodge of ideas and projects people are working on. From the "Sahara Forest Project" (drip technology for growing food with little water) to groundless farming in India (where they grow food from the sides of towered sacks of fertile ground in a small space)

Last edited:
wait... it's not just urban legend? (keep calm and return to your body)
Well, I admit, I haven't checked for myself. Though, I find that very much easier to belief than the existence of some spiritual dimension. I also find it easy to assume that the reported experiences are just some sideeffects of a brain shutting down gradually.

I feel weird about Steam's review system. If over half of people enjoyed a game, I'll more likely enjoy it than not, right? So why am I looking at Swag and Sorcery's 52% rating like it committed war crimes or something?

The real thing keeping me from buying it right now is the fact that Punch Club was too hardcore for me.

Sandi, that one near death experiencer I'm interested in, said that the way success in life is gauged on the other side is merely by whether you survive to your appointed time without either committing suicide or dying from your own addictions.

There just had to be a part about addictions, didn't there? Jeez, if that's the case, there's no way I'll make it. It doesn't seem fair either, they started giving me prescriptions really early in life.

Fortunately, she also said the worst that happens when you fail is that you're disappointed for a while, then you move on.

Someone on the NDE subreddit linked the DimensionJumping subreddit, and it reminded me why I like Sandi's NDE so much. DimensionJumping claims we all came to Earth for fun. Sandi says Earth is one of the "rare hard planets" in a universe where most other planets are designed for fun.

I mean, I know it's weird to believe some spiritual BS and not other spiritual BS, but when two pieces of spiritual BS contradict each other, I have to make a choice. Sandi wins.

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Yesterday, I was too tired to even watch the current „The Mandalorian“ Episode,
Although I got some important stuff done:
I had to reset my fritz box because I don’t remember it’s Passwort, but I want to use the app to block some Spam Calls my parents gets lots of these days ,
I know I want be able to prevent every Spam Call, but at least some of them who call multiple times :(

Oh and Im now watch the current episode:
Wasn’t that bad, although not enough screentime for baby Yoda ^^

Send from something, i guess ^^

I feel weird about Steam's review system. If over half of people enjoyed a game, I'll more likely enjoy it than not, right? So why am I looking at Swag and Sorcery's 52% rating like it committed war crimes or something?

The real thing keeping me from buying it right now is the fact that Punch Club was too hardcore for me.
Then it has a lower review, it means it's niche enough to be fun for a few, but not for everybody. Many games are dulled to be "mainstream", which some truly enjoyable games have edges and while still polished, those edges make it "interesting".

(except for Superman64, if you see a bad review of superman64, then believe the review)

Well, yes, a middling average review tell you either that everyone thought it was either a fair way off being a good game, or it's a complete marmite game, and you can't tell the difference just using that average review. If something averages low or high you can be pretty sure the vast majority of people really hated it, or really liked it respectively, but a middling review tells you less.

I've been thinking about time. Specifically, the theory put forth by some NDEs that all times are equally present. It sort of makes sense.

Imagine there's a single present, and that this present just happens to coincide with your lifetime. The odds of that are really rather low.

I explained this to someone before, that it's more likely all of time exists equally, and that we can only perceive the time we live in. Makes me wonder how we ever die though. Kinda scary actually, I don't wanna keep repeating this life. NDEs do say we pass on, but I'm not sure how. I mean, by definition, if you're recounting an NDE, you didn't pass on, so there's no proof as of yet that anyone ever dies. Well, not from their own perspective anyway, which I guess would be the one that matters.

Reactions: rSl
Back