The Communication Cube

I dont need everything from my Pandora on the Pyra at the few Months after release, as im now much more often use the Kindle, i also have in the Pocket whit the Pandora, so i rather read a book then do gaming in my free time on the Go..

New Game Plus Expo is now 22 hours away. It's good that I suck at searching for leaks, because I haven't spoiled anything major for myself yet.

Unless Persona 6 really does show up... I'm putting money on 'no'.

FWIW, Wayland finally got working on my daily driver which is an old EeePC about two months ago. It starts up fine now, but the only problem is I'm trying to use sway, and neither my i3 config from a different machine of the default config lets me open a terminal window in it. It's perhaps not surprising when I use my i3 config because that uses i3-sensible-terminal, and despite sway claming it can use i3 configs unchanged, it's perhaps unfair to expect that when it refers to specific i3 binaries.

Reactions: rSl
Less than one hundred minutes until New Game Plus Expo. I linked their website before, but I might as well do it again, since that was twenty days ago.

I'm setting myself up for disappointment, aren't I?

• Haha

Ditnt watch the Video as euthanasia ditnt had a positive meaning if you know the history...

But it’s could be only the common solution: you kill the queen (yes killing isn’t nice but it works) and put a new queen in which should calm down the bees in the hive..

My CEO got a Bee Race called „Carnica Sklena“ or how these are spelled, thy are pretty calm and doesn’t sting that much at all, as long as you don’t annoy them too much..
but I work everytime whit a Beeceeper Overall

Whit best regards, Matthias

Ditnt watch the Video as euthanasia ditnt had a positive meaning if you know the history...

But it’s could be only the common solution: you kill the queen (yes killing isn’t nice but it works) and put a new queen in which should calm down the bees in the hive..

My CEO got a Bee Race called „Carnica Sklena“ or how these are spelled, thy are pretty calm and doesn’t sting that much at all, as long as you don’t annoy them too much..
but I work everytime whit a Beeceeper Overall

You should watch it, he reconsidered his actions a few times, initial plan was to replace the queen, but that hive was too far gone in spite of all his other hives being really easy to handle.
I watched the whole thing and wondered whether you have ever encountered something like that.

Cool there are now gay pride watchface designs on the Apple Watch ^^ looks pretty cool
48f17900c491a562c7d6738a1674eb9d.jpg

I've been reading more near death experience related stuff. They say that everything is connected and that the entire universe reacts to your actions. The way I see it then, having two or more people with free will in the same universe is a violation of free will. The universe can't react differently to all of our choices at once, right?

The best part about solipsism is that it's what Occam's Razor recommends. There's no need for anyone but me to have a soul to explain this universe. It's just that, all NDEs say that this universe is an illusion and the afterlife is what's real. Why would more than one person share an illusion? That's not how illusions work.

Anyway though, you guys don't have to be worried about being a bunch of p-zombies that'll disappear when I die. I think of it more as you're all just extensions of my personality. We'll probably all live on forever.

Edit: As further evidence, I've heard that if you tell the people in your dreams that they aren't real, they get angry at you. The same thing happens when you're awake. Coincidence? I think not.

Last edited:
The best part about solipsism is that it's what Occam's Razor recommends.
Occam's Razor is meant to be applied when all explanations are equally likely. Imagine you come home and your door has been broken in and your house is a mess. The simplest explanation is that it just became that way in a second. But that goes against all our experiences, so instead the more likely solution is that someone broke in. Occam's Razor does not apply and the more complex answer should be chosen because it's more likely.

Same with solipsism. Occam's Razor does not apply because as far as our senses go it's extremely likely that other people do not have a consciousness. Our consciousness seems to depend on our brain and other people have similar brains. They also exhibit the same kind of behaviour that our consciousness makes us exhibit.

Edit: As further evidence, I've heard that if you tell the people in your dreams that they aren't real, they get angry at you. The same thing happens when you're awake. Coincidence? I think not.
I also think not. Your dreams could be trying to mimic reality or it could be trying to fulfill your wish of getting "evidence" for solipsism.

Either way, if solipsism is real then you are the one who should be worried because I have deductive evidence of my own subjective reality existing. But there's no need to worry, I'm a fruitarian so I'll live a long life. And considering your lifestyle, you'll probably die before you'll blip out of existence due to my death.

Why would more than one person share an illusion? That's not how illusions work.

Anyway though, you guys don't have to be worried about being a bunch of p-zombies that'll disappear when I die.

Well that's ruined my Halloweastermas. :(

059.jpg

I dunno, guys, this timeline just makes a lot more sense to me if I'm the only one on it.

You don't really think Trump was President of the United States for eight billion people, do you? That kind of event only makes sense in someone's personal illusion.

Last edited:
I'll even make a deal with you guys. When I die, if this timeline turns out to actually be canon, I'll have myself erased from history, so that this timeline will no longer be canon.

I would be taking the Pyra down with me, of course, but overall I gotta think the effect on the timeline would be positive.

About my last post, having myself erased from the timeline is actually something I've been planning on doing when I get to the afterlife for quite a while now. It's not you guys, it's God. I oppose his plan, and no longer wish to be part of it, if possible. I'm told there's a good reason for suffering, but if it's not good enough to share with people on Earth, it's probably just BS.

Back